Xmas stories channel

mcf57

Dec 5, 2008
I'm not sure about this and maybe SIRIUS/XM does this closer to Xmas, but it would be kind of cool if they offered some sort of Xmas story talk type programming for the little ones. "Night before Xmas", "Rudolph", etc. Maybe on channel 161 (Family Net) or 118 (Radio Classics) would be the ideal place to put it. Or does SIRIUS/XM already offer this & I'll just have to wait a little longer and/or closer to Xmas time for this to happen? Just a suggestion and wish.

Last edited:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Perhaps Kids Place Live will have some kind of programming as Christmas gets closer. I don't recall if they did anything like that last year.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Perhaps Kids Place Live will have some kind of programming as Christmas gets closer. I don't recall if they did anything like that last year.

They actually did a good halloween channel this year. Better than the official SXM offering.

mcf57

Dec 5, 2008
Actually, I am also now just seeing 'SIRIUS XM Book Radio' on ch117. That perhaps might be the best place for something like this to originate from. I'll have to keep an eye on all these and the suggested kids channels too (115 & 116).

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
yeah, I know Radio Classics usually does the old Christmas radio shows as it gets closer to the big day. They usually have a schedule, but I just clicked on the link, and it wasn't working. Look on the Radio classics TTD for the link.