XM SkyDock iPod Touch/iPhone App Released (Now with Screen Captures)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I see that Sirius and Apple have released the XM iPod Touch/iPhone SkyDock Application. I downloaded to my device and I have the XM Dock on pre-order with TSS Radio.

I see it supports artist/song, sport team seek, sports and stock ticker, fm settings to select the best FM station, audio output level. The dock also includes audio-out, so if your car stereo has aux-input you can get direct connection without having to use the FM trans.

If you download the application now there is an Application Tour you can take on the iPod Touch or iPhone.

I think this is a pretty cool application. Now if I could just get the dock I'd be in business. It seems the release date for the dock is October 12th from what I am reading.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on this. It is going to be great having my iPhone or iPod Touch be an all in one device now.

See screen captures below!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Here are some screen shots, I totally forgot the iPhone does this! DUH!

This software is cool!

parker019

Oct 18, 2009
DAB,
I bought the xmDock and iPod Touch yesterday. Stoked about this.... but I cannot locate the APP @ apple.com that is necessary. Querying 'xm skydock' or 'xm skydock app' returns nothing @ apple.com. Can you please point me to the link where you downloaded the iPod Touch / iPhone app? THanks! -Thad

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
DAB,
I bought the xmDock and iPod Touch yesterday. Stoked about this.... but I cannot locate the APP @ apple.com that is necessary. Querying 'xm skydock' or 'xm skydock app' returns nothing @ apple.com. Can you please point me to the link where you downloaded the iPod Touch / iPhone app? THanks! -Thad

You've got two options! One you can just go to App Store while logged in via Wifi from the iPod Touch and then do a search for Sirius XM. You can also download the iTunes application from Apple.com. Go to the App Store and search as suggested above. Once you have the application downloaded you can then connect your iPod Touch and sync the software to it. I suggest doing the first one as it is quicker.

There will be two applications. One is Skydock and the other Online App for streaming. If you download the 2nd one you will need to have the Premium Streaming service on your account or it will not work. The Skydock of course will have to be activated.

Let us know how you like it!