xm/sirius

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by tim501, Jan 31, 2009.

1. tim501

tim501 New Member

have xm &best of sirius got a sirius boom box control for xm fits can change station see good signal no sound why would they make it fit and come on but no sound what the f*** any one help thanks timd

2. GordyMac

GordyMac Member

I remember long ago, there was a AUX button that would prevent it from making any sound but I have no idea anymore.. what radio and boombox is it?

3. bwaldron

bwaldron Member

Sounds like he has a Sirius boombox and an XM receiver, so I'm not surprised he's not getting sound.

4. GordyMac

GordyMac Member

Well I guess it helps to read it.. yeah I see that now.. he just mentions SIRIUS and XM like 4 different times no wonder I skimmed through that..

But yeah, I have not heard of an XM receiver working with a SIRIUS boom box, could be wrong though..

5. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Yeah, I doubt an XM radio will work in a SIRIUS boombox. Maybe someone from TSS can shed a little light on this...

6. atlwxman

atlwxman Member

As mentioned above, check and make sure the boombox is set to satellite and not aux.

7. syphix

syphix Member

Punctuation. Goes. A. Long. Way.

8. xan_user

xan_user Banned

What model Boombox and radio?

9. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

If you are receiving power/signal just plug in a jack from the headphone to the AUX input on the boombox.