xm receiver graphics updating!

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
i just got my christmas ornament background for the holiday neighborhood. holly's logo is still not on 35 (on 51 for some reason) but i guess they're pushing them out starting now.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I got all my logo's and backgrounds on my XpressRC now. I was waiting before I moved it from my living room to my bedroom. All the logos look great! I especially like the newer decades logos.

It will be days if not weeks or months before there will be an update for the Sirius tuners to make this happen. For now they have to live with A sirius Dog logo on all the channels.

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
holly is in, and i'd say about 90% of the stations. i haven't got the 40s-90s decades yet, a few traffic, and clear channel ones..

syphix

Oct 15, 2008
Mine have updated on my Inno (I left it on overnight just for this reason). But a LOT of the new logos (even new logos for old channels) now overlap with the channel number on the right side of my XM Inno...it's as if they designed them for the XpressRC, which has a wider screen.

Other than that, they're nice...except The Coffeehouse. I can't even read it!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
my logos aren't updating worth a crap.

You have to leave it on for a few hours in order for it to happen. It doesn't happen in rapidly! I had mine on for about 3 hours after the update and they were all updated before I sacked out.

macfanatic010

Nov 8, 2008
yeah i left mine on while i went to sleep. not sure what the deal is -- seems like they're beaming the graphics at 5kbps or something..