XM Delphi & Sirius ECHO Repeaters

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
I'm really not sure if they would or not. I can tell you this though. The Sirius Echo repeater system does not work well in a home that has cordless phones that run on 900 mhz. The delphi repeater for XM does not have these problems with those phones. This indicates to me that they should work in the same household.

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
I'm really not sure if they would or not. I can tell you this though. The Sirius Echo repeater system does not work well in a home that has cordless phones that run on 900 mhz. The delphi repeater for XM does not have these problems with those phones. This indicates to me that they should work in the same household.

Well, this morning was the first time I tried to use both. The XM radio got no signal at all (it worked well previously without the ECHO turned on) and the Sirius radio got 1 bar.

Once I shut off the Delphi, the Sirius went up to 2 bars.

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
WOW! This is some very important news. I'm sorry that it didn't work out as we had hoped, but knowing this now is huge for everyone else.

Yeah. This morning with the Delphi on and the Echo off, my XMP3 got full signal on the far side of the house. My SL2 got 2 bars directly connected to the antenna.