Xbox 1, total fail.

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
It's to much of a kids console for me. Plus Wii U upcoming games analysis: not enough to save Nintendo | BGR

Your right about that and that's really sad too. All I know is a lot of my men loved Halo and if I told them their machine would cut off without an Internet connection they would be pissed.

the only thing that does is cause Nintendo's stock to temporarily fall into affordable range.

As for "kids" based, I watch Amazon Prime on it and play more games from the 80s and 90s than anything. I'd rather play something that is from my past for a couple bucks and for a couple minutes.

I'd say that Sony and PS are 100% kid based and Nintendo is adult based. Only children have time to deal with that nonsense.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Sony fires on Xbox as E3 opens By Doug Gross, CNN.com mobile :)

During a press event Monday night at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, Sony hammered home key points about its new gaming system: Sharing games will be free. If people want to sell used games, that's fine. And a near-constant Internet connection, meant to monitor game usage, won't be required.

In other words, the PS4 will do many things the new XBox apparently cannot. Oh, and the PlayStation 4 will sell for $399 -- $100 less than the Xbox One. Both consoles are expected this fall in time for the holiday shopping season, setting up a battle for the hearts, minds and wallets of the gaming community.

I don't have any, but if I decided to buy one, I'd buy a Wii :idea:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
the only thing that does is cause Nintendo's stock to temporarily fall into affordable range.

As for "kids" based, I watch Amazon Prime on it and play more games from the 80s and 90s than anything. I'd rather play something that is from my past for a couple bucks and for a couple minutes.

I'd say that Sony and PS are 100% kid based and Nintendo is adult based. Only children have time to deal with that nonsense.

When I have time to play I like FPS games like Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. I'm not into Mario or Zelda. I liked them when I was a kid but not now. I'm not into Mario Cart either. I like my racing games with realistic cars.

I watch Amazon and Netflix with my 360 all the time. We have a PS3 we use for our blu Ray player. There are a few PS3 games I like. Killzone is one of them.

My nephew who used to be a huge Nintendo fan doesn't even want to play it anymore. As he's gotten older he wants to play more adult games too.

As for nonsense I have no idea what you are talking about? Are you calling me a child because I play from time to time? Let me tell you this...... I'm in a wheelchair and can't do the stuff I used to be able to do so playing games from time to time is nice. I can play a snowboarding game and enjoy it. I don't play a lot but I have been playing more since I lost the ability to walk. It's fun to do things I used to do even if it's virtual. That right there is not nonsense!

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
Mario Kart? I'm talking 8bit man! $2-$5 to get my game on and now they have this Rayman Legands that's addictive as hell and FREE!

Marvel Pinball that's a couple bux a table is what I call a good time. Start to finish I get my fix in 25min.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
The negative pub surrounding XB1 is justified. The proof will be in the pudding after launch day and sales sink like Windows 8.

Read about the PS4 today and I like the few details on an E3 website. The 360 I bought my son last Christmas will serve our needs for the time being as the two companies climb over each other for sales.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I will PULL this forum over......

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
It's about as stupid as Comcast combining their phone service with the internet service. Modem goes down? Call Comcast....from your Sprint Cellphone.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA]Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video - YouTube[/ame]