WTF!!! Where is MAXIM radio?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I didn't have much time to explore the new channel line up but I just checked my email and pulled up the new SIRIUSXM channel line up.

IS MAXIM gone? WTF??????? It isn't listed on the sheet and now lists 108 as SIRIUSXM STARS TOO.

Are Covino and Rich gone?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Funny thing. I posted about being upset that the disco channel was gone but automatically they added something about Maxim and Covino and Rich, which are on another station. It said something about them being on with Jay Thomas in the afternoon...I don't know who they are, but that sounds like a dumb idea!

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Was wondering the same thing. Tuned into Maxim oday (now SiriusXM stars too). All the shows are getting axed except covino and rich, they are getting cut one hour and moving noon the three.

Theya nnounced it on their show today. Stretch is already gone. Devore and Diana who I enjoyed from time to time, announced tonite that Friday is their last show. Devore is moving to Mad dog radio apperently, and Diana to Cosmo. Sad. There was a big rush of listener calls being upset and a lovefest and reminiscing about the last 2 years on the air. all these changes happen Monday.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Yeah, got the news on C&R replay this morning and on their blog. Feel bad for Stretch, but it sounded like he was already working on something else. As for Devore and Diana, I listened once and was not impressed, and they still have jobs on the air, so not such a big loss. I will be checking out the channel next week.

mch

Nov 11, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah, it's mostly all gone.

I heard about it almost immediately on the Twitter page of Major Nelson (the Xbox guy who does the video game show.) He posted a message saying the channel was axed so the show he had just finished was his last.

mercerboy

Nov 10, 2008
New Castle, PA
www.myspace.com
Yeah, unfortunately Maxim didn't renew their contract with Sirius, so they canned all the shows on the station except for Covino & Rich and that "Game On" show (why I have no idea).

Sirius Stars Deuce 108 will be on Monday with Vinny Politan from 6-9 with a replay after, Covino & Rich from 12-3 (once again, why they stuck them with that crappy time slot I don't understand...it's going to kill their audience if they don't move them back), and Jay Thomas from 3-6 with a replay after. The C&R replay will be on from 9 PM to 12 AM. I don't know what they're doing for the overnight...hopefully C&R will be replayed then also so that I can listen when I work 3rd shift.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Yeah, unfortunately Maxim didn't renew their contract with Sirius, so they canned all the shows on the station except for Covino & Rich and that "Game On" show (why I have no idea).

Sirius Stars Deuce 108 will be on Monday with Vinny Politan from 6-9 with a replay after, Covino & Rich from 12-3 (once again, why they stuck them with that crappy time slot I don't understand...it's going to kill their audience if they don't move them back), and Jay Thomas from 3-6 with a replay after. The C&R replay will be on from 9 PM to 12 AM. I don't know what they're doing for the overnight...hopefully C&R will be replayed then also so that I can listen when I work 3rd shift.

I think Covino and Rich should of moved to Playboy Radio because they were on Maxim a magazine with 5 star beauties , and Playboy is a magazine that has 5 star beauties baring it all so I think they should of moved , but at least they are still on 108 but the schedule is weird.