WTD 2009 Week 25 - The Pink Channel (XM Only w/Commericals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
pinkchannelcar.jpg

The Pink Channel XM 24 – In addition to playing All Hit Music, The Pink Channel is dedicated to supporting life saving research at City of Hope and the fight against all cancers that affect women.

Genres

* Pop
* Pop/Rock

Artists You'll Hear

* Pink
* Daughtry
* Kelly Clarkson
* Nickelback
* Katy Perry
* David Cook

XM Channel 24

pinkxm24.jpg

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:rock:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Can't argue with the cause or the music selection. Kind've like the B side music of current known artists. Didn't hear very many commercials at all either. I would listen again.

:siriusdog:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I used to love this channel's music format until they changed it a couple of months ago. :(

There is about 3 or so minutes of commericals per hour. I will give it four of five stars since it is for a good cause.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I have a hard time telling this and Mix apart nowadays, but it was very good before they mainstreamed their music.

Now: 3 stars...

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I don't know about anyone else, but I listened to this channel twice last week, and both times it was insane how much repetition there was on this channel. It's was like they had about 30 songs on a loop. If you listened for just two hours, you were going to hear the same songs again...:worried:

Let me program this channel. I think I could do a much better job then the people running it now...:shock:

2 out of 5 Stars...:(

jcrean

Nov 10, 2008
Rock Hill, SC
This channel was much better when it first started. (and even better before when it was Sunny) Now it sounds just like The Blend, Mix, and any other Lite FM station. We could do without it. And how much do you think it's really helping to fight breast cancer?
2 stars

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I don't know about anyone else, but I listened to this channel twice last week, and both times it was insane how much repetition there was on this channel. It's was like they had about 30 songs on a loop. If you listened for just two hours, you were going to hear the same songs again...:worried:

I kin've noticed that too but let it go because they kept playing the ladies songs.
I really like that "Love, Save the Empty"

:siriusdog:

Status
Not open for further replies.