WTD 2009 Week 25 - Iceberg Radio (Sirius Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
icebergradiologo.jpg

100% adult alternative Canadian music for those who love rock mixed with an eclectic blend of music styles.

Sirius Channel 85

iceberg85.gif

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:blob1:

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
There has been little talk about Iceberg on this board, probably because it was clear it was going to survive the music merger, but I like it. More than BBC. The internet radio service has good channel selections too. Any chance Iceberg will be available on the XM radios.

:siriusdog:

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I have it as a preset, but I don't tune in too often. I like the music, I just don't like it enough to think about it as I am flipping. It is a nice change of pace once in awhile, and I thinhk it would be good work music if it was on the internet. 3 stars.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Iceberg Radio is the coolest name of all the channels on Sirius, imho... and no pun intended. A good mix of music from Canada. So much of what's on here I just don't know, but it's a pretty good channel to have on Sirius.

3 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.