WTD 2009 Week 24 - Classic Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Hold your lighters in the air for the encore. It's all classic rock of the '60s and '70s when music came on vinyl. The Rolling Stones, Led Zep, The Who, The Doors and many more. Drop the needle on Classic Vinyl!

What we play: Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi Hendrix, Bad Company and many more.

Classic Vinyl – LIVE from The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum!
Mondays - Sundays 12 Noon – 6 pm ET
Classic Vinyl is proud to broadcast, LIVE, from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio! We've seen some cool Hendrix posters in radio studios – but when Classic Vinyl DJ Dusty Street goes to work, she gets to walk by displays with Jimi's guitars, stage clothes, and hand-written lyrics at the "office"! Surrounded by these and many other cool artifacts, she brings you the best music from rock's vinyl era! And if you're visiting the Museum, stop by and say hi.

On Sirius 14, XM 46 ... :band2:

channel-14.gif

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
All the legends of Rock on one great channel. :band2:

I really like Classic Vinyl, it's been my A3 preset for over 4 years now. I'd probably listen more if I hadn't been listening to classic rock 24/7 during my college years. (And I went to college in the 90's, not the early 70's!)

On the strength of the many great bands and songs, 5 stars.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I prefer this channel over Classic Rewind. The music is not quite as familiar, but I still know all the songs. A lot less repetition. DJ's are some of my favorites...:)

5 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My era is more Classic Rewind. However, this channel can keep my interest from time to time. It can be a real blockbuster station. It can also be a real dud when it gets phsycadelic. It is a preset (#4) of mine. I want to give it 3.5 stars but I can't so I will give it 4.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
One of my favorites since the beginning. I agree with Argji and Classic Vinyl is a feel good channel and well programmed.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
One of my fav channels, listened to it today up here in Anchorage, Alaska at a Sholtzky's Deli (great sandwich chain)- they use it for their background music. 5 out of 5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.