WTD 2009 Week 20 - The Strobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
The sounds that bring you back to the days of glitzy club life, and Studio 54. It's yesterday's biggest dance hits and the music that energized a generation. Classic dance lives on The Strobe!

What we play: Donna Summer, KC & The Sunshine Band, The Bee Gees, Madonna, Kool & The Gang, Diana Ross, Evelyn "Champagne" King and many more!

On Sirius 81, XM 83.

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I listened on my way into work tonight. It brought back some great memories as a few of the songs were K-TEL LP hits.

I still have those old albums and play them. :cool:

A nice channel. 4 of 5 Stars

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I'm not much into this channel. The music is good, but it's not my type, nor does it spark my interest...:worried:

With that said, I do think this is a very well run channel. They seem to play a good mix from what I heard last night...:)

I give it 4 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Its good to listen to in small doses to get that disco/dance fix if one needs it, it is for sure a needed channel- I give it 4 stars.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I haven't done a WTD in a while, I figure it was about time :)

I don't listen to this channel often, but it's on the presets. It's great in doses.

4 out of 5

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I don't listen to this channel often, but it's on the presets. It's great in doses.
Same here. I'm really glad they brought this channel back. Some good stuff to listen to every once in a while. I just wish they'd update the radios to say "Strobe" instead of "Cinemagic".

4 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.