* Green Day
* Justin Timberlake
* Nelly
* Killers
* Maroon 5
* Mariah Carey

XM Channel 30

pop2k.gif

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:purpbanana:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
What, a WTD showing up on a Tuesday???:scratch:

Anyways, it's not that great of a channel. They play way too many of the hip-hop hits, and they focus on the newer stuff, not the early 2000s. Slacker does a much better job... 2 stars for POP 2K.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
What, a WTD showing up on a Tuesday???:scratch:

Things are kinda slow this week, so I thought I'd give XMers something of their own...:)

I love this channel. When songs get repetitive on 20 on 20 or or The Pulse, I switch to Pop2K. I liked the name Hitlist better, but it's still the same thing...:right:

It's too bad that those on the Sirius side can't get this channel, due to the addition of Backspin and the lack of bandwidth...:worried:

I give it 5 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I love this channel. When songs get repetitive on 20 on 20 or or The Pulse, I switch to Pop2K.

I do the same thing only I listen to XM22 (The MIX) instead of 20 on 20. Pop2K is a good listen but as you said it is only listened to if two other channels are not producing.

4 of 5 stars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.