WTD 2009 Week 16 - Hair Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Hair Nation has the biggest and best hair in Satellite Radio - classics from the '80s. Everything from power ballads to uptempo rockers – you’ll feel like you’re cruising the Sunset Strip wearing Spandex – come on feel the noise from Motley Crue, Poison, Skid Row, Bon Jovi and more!

What we play: Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Guns N’ Roses, Kiss and many more.

23 on Sirius, 41 on XM.

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

channel-23.gif

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I like listening to this channel while getting ready or on the way to work to get me going. While it could maybe be combined with the Bone Yard, it is a good compliment to that station.

4 of 5 stars. :buttrock:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
One of my preset channels since I subscribed to Sirius. I enjoy the classic old long hair bands, I give it 4 stars.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Hair/Glam Metal is one of the worst excuses for rock music out there, in my opinion. I try to avoid this channel at all costs, but for the purpose of Walk The Dog, I listened to it for a while this morning. It appears they play some Guns 'N' Roses, who I like, so I'll give it 2 stars. But they could eighty-six this channel tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me in the least.

Last edited:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
While I despise most of the genre, there is the occasional song that's pretty good, but it's still not going to be a preset anytime soon. They could replace with the Twisted Sister channel and I'd be perfectly happy as long as it played their Christmas album:bigthumbup:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I wish I still listen to this genera of music...:shock:

Great channel. More then any other music, this is what I used to listen to the most when I was growing up in the '80s. Sure, there was the occasional Tears for Fears and Madonna, but this was what I grew up listening too...:)

The channel is great. The format is great. I just don't listen to this music anymore...:worried:

5 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I like to listen to Hair Nation every once in a while. It's always been a preset of mine. Like others, I listened to this music quite a bit when I was younger. This channel gets mentioned in a lot of other threads for having too tight a playlist, but for me, it's plenty deep. A strong 4 out of 5 stars.

JayDizz

Jan 3, 2009
I like Hair Nation. It's been a preset since day one and like to listen occasionally. It brings back lots memories. Four stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.