WTD 2009 Week 15 - The Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN

The Message is your musical source of positive energy all day. We play uplifting popular music with faith-based lyrics shared by personalities who help keep you on the right path. It's "Faith, Hope and Music" with a positive and uplifting "message" 24/7!

Genres

* Christian Light Rock
* Christian Pop

Artists You'll Hear

* MercyMe
* Third Day
* Michael W. Smith
* Steven Curtis Chapman
* Chris Tomlin
* Jeremy Camp
* Natalie Grant
* Newsboys
* Jars of Clay

Sirius Channel 66/XM Channel 32

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote...:)

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
Nice easy music, sometimes I might listen to it about an hour or two a week. I give it 3 stars.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
This is what I like about WALK THE DOG. I never would have thought of listening to this channel as I am not a church person. I was impressed with the quality of music as it was relaxing. I may tune in once or twice a week.

4 of 5 stars

I will now go to XL Hip-Hop Nation and post a review later.

A nice combo to review in the same week. :eek: ;)

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
The channel is decent enough, but they need to put SpiritRocks at an earlier hour :shock:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
The music is pretty good here. I'm not very familiar with much of it, haven't listened much until now, but when Walk the Dog is over, I might possibly give The Message a preset.
I'll give it three stars.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
This is one of the channels I really need to listen to more often. I like the format and the music, but for some reason, I've only been listening to music that we WTD...:shock:

I'm going to make this a preset on my Sirius, and as soon as I figure out how to preset channels on my XMP3, I'll make it a preset on that, too...:)

4 out of 5 Starts...:cool:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Back when this channel was called Spirit it was one of my presets and I never missed the Sunday 6 hour Praise and Worship. Then the merger happened and they took all the Spirit DJ's and renamed the channel to The Message. For the most part the programming has not changed and it continues to be one of my favorites.

I do find that this channel has a pretty small playlist and after listening for only a few short hours you'll start hearing a pretty heavy rotation of repeats.

The channel has also been homogenized a bit since the merger too, which doesn't surprise me this day and time.

I still give it 5 stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.