WTD 2009 - Radio Ireland (St. Patrick's Day - only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
RADIO IRELAND is a musical tip of the cap to the sounds of Ireland in celebration of the St. Patrick's Day! It's artists like The Chieftains, James Galway, The Clancy Brothers and The Dubliners, plus old style singers like Dennis Day and Bing Crosby. Radio Ireland is the perfect soundtrack for your St. Patrick's Day whether you're from the streets of Dublin, Ireland or Dublin, Ohio!

Tune In:
All Day, Tuesday, 3/17 - Channel 15 on XM, 113 on Sirius.

* Please indicate how much you like this channel by assigning it a rating. Simply use the thread rating system found at the top of the thread and give it a vote. :)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Good music. It is too bad that they only have this channel for one day, so I decided to record a three hour block, so I can listen again down the road...:D

4 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have been listening to this some today and have enjoyed it. It makes me want to go out tonight but I can't. :drool:

It is probably a good idea to stay off the roads anyway.

4 of 5 stars

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
It's good music for a day like this, but I wouldn't listen much to it everyday. I like this kind of special programming for all the holidays.

A block of Irish music would be great if we had a world music channel, like we used to many moons ago. 4 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.