Wow!! Slacker has an uncensored comedy channel!

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Oh Yeah I have been enjoying it for a few months. It gets a bit repetitive like many such channels where you have limited sources.

I love the fact that Slacker itself is totally uncensored unless you want it to be.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Oh Yeah I have been enjoying it for a few months. It gets a bit repetitive like many such channels where you have limited sources.

I love the fact that Slacker itself is totally uncensored unless you want it to be.
I just never knew it was there! I wonder if they would get some talk shows in the future? That would be cool.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I just never knew it was there! I wonder if they would get some talk shows in the future? That would be cool.

That question has been brought up, but it appears that talk is not something they are real interesting in jumping into. I would imagine for that much like the comedy there are some cost involved. We don't want to see them get in a situation where they are in debt due to content, that is what killed Sirius XM and part of why they are were they are now.

MNXMFan

Oct 24, 2008
Those of us who are former XM subscribers might recognize the programmer for this channel. It is none other than Joel Haas, formerlly of XM Comedy 150.