Wow, I can't believe it...

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Thank you. I changed the right click to Secondary Button. But when I right click, no menu pops up for spell check. The only Spelling and Grammar I get is by clicking on Edit...:)

Oh well. I'll try again later.
You have to lift your left click finger off the mouse then do the right click. It may feel awkward at first, but you get used to it.

A lot of people don't like the Mighty Mouse for various reasons, but I love it. Most people complain about the scroll ball not working after a while, but if you keep your grubby hands clean (i.e. don't eat Cheetos while surfing the net), you shouldn't have any problems with it.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
You have to lift your left click finger off the mouse then do the right click. It may feel awkward at first, but you get used to it.

A lot of people don't like the Mighty Mouse for various reasons, but I love it. Most people complain about the scroll ball not working after a while, but if you keep your grubby hands clean (i.e. don't eat Cheetos while surfing the net), you shouldn't have any problems with it.

I finally got used to the right click feature. It works nice. Now I can spell check, cut and paste, open up new tabs, just by tapping the right side of the mouse...:D

Thank you for the help, Ernie...:)