Would you date Robin?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Due to this weeks revelation of her being an extreme narcissist, I think it is time to figure out if you would date Robin.

I want to take into account all the pro's and con's.

Pro's:

Her recent weight loss making her more attractive and probably more sexually open.

Her huge cans.

Her Money.

She constantly travels so even if you were in a relationship, you would still have a ton of personal time.

She doesn't want to get married or want kids.

Somewhat intelligent.

Open to anal.

Cons:

She's insane.

That horrible diet.

She's a 34.

Major pain in the ass.

Please discuss.

I determined that if I were single and the opportunity presented itself, I would date Robin. Her diet almost killed it but the boobs, money and openness to anal won it. IT took all three just to cancel out the Dr. Ronnie Effect.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
No.

She is the definition of "High Maintenance". And if I had to put up with that, she'd need to be Rebecca Romjin Stamos O'Connell.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Too old for me. I didn't stay single for this long to have to date 55 year olds. And I agree with Jef - RRSO'C, in a heartbeat, Robin with her maintenance level, pass.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
no never. shes a loney bin. and you say her recent weight loss is a plus, while that may be true, she probably has skin flapping in the wind. no thanks

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
You better be able to match up to that:

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
If you can get past the morbidly obese man, and the suction cup dildo, Robin actually looks quite sickly in the above picture.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
No, thanks. She's way too preachy for me. She also sounds like she thinks she's an expert on everything known to man.

Maybe it's schtick...who knows???

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
OK. I have to say it...

For Robin...

I'll buy the wine, the red balloons, and the dildo.

:p