Would Rabin have fractured here wrist so bad....

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
If she actually ate like a human being? :idunno:

I have been an avid mountain biker for 10+ years now, and I haven't broken a single bone (knock on wood). I get the feeling these "drinks" and starving yourself to loose weight can't be all that healty.

5thstreet

Dec 31, 2008
Minetto, NY
I think she said something like 'she used to be a really good on roller blades, but she forgot how' or something.

That doesn't make any sense to me.

My theory is that her diet is affecting her brain. She remembered to bring knee and elbow pads, but forgot wrist guards and how to roller blade.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Robin, as she limped into the doctor's office with her injured arm and gunt in tow:

"Doc, I think I broke my wrest."

Hahahahaha......

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Robin will spin it to say that the break would have been much worse if she wasn't on the Detox Diet, if she hasn't said that already.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I didn't know people still rollerbladed.

I still have my roller blades from back in the day. My kids think it's cool when I strap the roller blades on and go for a spin. I'm much more comfortable on my bicycle, however (unlike Robin).

I'm sure she'll blab about it all week. :blah:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

What no You Tube video to capture the moment.

What a shame, however I cant imagine Robin on a mountain bike or on rollar blades. Do they have bunny hills for bladers & biker wanna bees ?

5thstreet

Dec 31, 2008
Minetto, NY
But remember she refused to eat pumpkin soup because it may contain some cream.

How does she get any calcium? Do vegans have to take vitamins?

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
I'm pretty sure she has a vitamin D deficiency which will lead to a calcium deficiency which leads to brittle bones.

No meat and no sun = Brittle bones

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Doesn't Robin always bad-mouth medical doctors on the show? Or "Western Medicine" as she calls it? Why didn't she go see some kind of holistic healer for her wrist, or even better, Dr. Roni?

Anyway, here's a picture of her extravagant cast...

Reactions: Bark

BigEdPVD

Jun 6, 2009
But remember she refused to eat pumpkin soup because it may contain some cream.

How does she get any calcium? Do vegans have to take vitamins?

they should, and hopefully she does!

oh yeah, if a Vegan "swallows" isn't that breaking the diet?

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008
Doesn't Robin always bad-mouth medical doctors on the show? Or "Western Medicine" as she calls it? Why didn't she go see some kind of holistic healer for her wrist, or even better, Dr. Roni?

Anyway, here's a picture of her extravagant cast...

Ding! I thought the same thing. Ms. All-natural, no food chewer falls and has to actually see a licensed medical professional. How ironic that they are useful to her when she fractures bones. Let's hope she never gets a serious illness. Dr Ronnie will shoving coffee up her ass as she drops dead.

On a related note, since she believes that western medicine is useless, does she even bother to have insurance for this type of incident? I bet not, and the hospital bill will be astronomical. Should set her right back onthe path of all doctors being quacks and just in it to fleece people's money.

Regarding the pic - I have never see that sort of rig for a fractured wrist, even post surgery. She must have really messed it up to have surgery done right then and there.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
That's not what she said. For daily routine doctors are no good. For spur of the moment repairs they are good.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Robin doesn't like how doctors that specialize in "routine visits" (recalls) treat patients. I don't either.

She's lucky that happened in Central Park. I know the hospital.