Would any of you that are still marks....

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'm sure there will be plenty, but not the type of folks hanging about around here. Unless you are hiding those Bubba Army mudflaps from us, Hank. ;)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
yea i heard them talking bout that shit on last fridays sirius show with the ned photo shoot. 150???!!!!! holy fuckin shit dude what a waste. maybe 50 at the most but 30 seems like a much more normal price for somethin like that.

moving on...how is bubbers show on mon through thurs? im lucky enough to live around one of his markets (miami) and i tune him in on my drive home from work. i only get to hear about 5 mins of the testicle radio show though so i dont really know how it has changed. what i do these days is just record his one sirius friday show every week. i find that this way i have enough time to catch up with him and the show. i hear howards show mon-thurs and then bubber is a good way to end to week. before i would not listen much cause it was just too much radio and not enough time in the day. i dig bubba but i can take it or leave it. if im out of howard shows, bubba always puts up good numbers off the bench.

-jhdk

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
It has gotten better as time has gone by the first couple weeks I couldn't listen at all but the editors have gotten better, putting in uncensored bits and what not..
However, I still don't listen like I did before. I'll tune in quick to see what their talking about if I like it I'll stay. If not then I listen to music or the HS repeat.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I like Bubba's show and all but there is no fucking way. It looks like it would be worn by someone in the Blue Oyster Club with a pair of cheek chillers aka assless chaps. What the fuck is Bubba thinking????? I have a Bubba Army hat and thats good enough for me.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I bet real bikers with real rockers on would laugh their asses off with this if they ever saw it. Then, they would probably stomp whoever was wearing it into the ground.

I'm all for showing support for things you like, but I don't think possibly antagonizing members of motor cycle clubs is a smart thing to do.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Are you sure it was the vest that made you look gay or was it the fact you were on the back of your boyfriend's bike?

:flowers: