worst channel

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Any urban channel (personal preference).

But of the ones I listen to (or potentially would listen to) the worst is Lithium.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Not a vote for worst channel, but the channel I'd have the hardest time tolerating would be New Country, or whatever it is called now. Just not my thing.

edgarb

Oct 19, 2008
As for personal preference, I really don't care for the urban or new country channels (i do like outlaw country though).

For channels I listen to, I would have to say Classic Rewind, though the playlist has gotten deeper so I can tolerate it a bit more though. The whole reason I never listened to that or Classic Vinyl for that matter was they were the same as the awful FM Station here that plays the same 150 classic rock songs over and over. I mean, I'm from Alabama (and Muscle Shoals for that matter) but even I'm tired of "Sweet Home Alabama" over and over again lol

Dave

Oct 17, 2008
- E Street Radio
- The Grateful Dead Channel
- AC/DC channel
- Led Zeppelin channel

Dave

Oct 17, 2008
Pop2000, another redundant outlet for pop music that replaced a unique offering (Boombox).

Boombox would've being gone regardless if Pop2k was there or not. They only had room for 3 Dance/Electronic channels. Area, BPM, & Chill.

siriusdude

Nov 19, 2008
The worst channels to me are any single artist channel and Escape. Escape was listed as something to listen to instead of Moving Easy now that it is gone. Sorry but Escape is nothing but friggin elevator music. Puts me to sleep. It is a crappy substitute for Moving Easy.