Worst Caller Of All Time

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Eric from Hoboken? Was that his name? Serious ass kisser.. At least Bobo provides humor when he gets caught reading his script and Marianne when Howard hangs up on her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's who came to my mind immediately when I saw this thread. Worst, caller, ever

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Eric from Hoboken? Was that his name? Serious ass kisser.. At least Bobo provides humor when he gets caught reading his script and Marianne when Howard hangs up on her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did Howard actually stop taking Hoboken's calls? I haven't heard anything about him in a while.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I don't know if he was just a BTLS/Ferrall guy, but that "BJ in the desert" was bad.

Who was the guy that would always start by taking a bong rip and then hacking up half his lung? Was that BJ?

Eric from Hoboken.. "When you and Beth have sex, what brand of condoms do you use?" :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I gotta think it's MFB.

not only does this scratchy voice bitch kiss howard's ass 100% of the time, but it's clear as day, that she ONLY calls because she's a raging narcissist that's in love with the sound of her own voice. never any good content, never a good call.

at least bobo has provided some entertainment over the years with his wig getting ripped off, and bobo not being so stupid, bobo being trapped like rats, and his general low IQ.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Yeah, Bobo is so stupid he can be entertaining at times, especially when he's not trying. MFB is worthless. All she does is call to remind us of crap that most fans couldn't give two shits about (Beth's cats, AGT, and Beth appearances on other shows).

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, Bobo is so stupid he can be entertaining at times, especially when he's not trying. MFB is worthless. All she does is call to remind us of crap that most fans couldn't give two shits about (Beth's cats, AGT, and Beth appearances on other shows).

HOWWWW-WAAHHHHDDD!!! THE FANS LAAAVVVEEDDD YOU ON AGT LAST NIGHT! EVERYONE NEEDS TO TURN IN TONIGHT ON NBC TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR VOTES!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU HOWWWW-WAAAHHDD!!! ALL WEEEEEE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!

Like that?

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Whatever happened to Eric from Hoboken? He was horrible.

One of the very last times he called in, *right before* he got a chance to speak, Robin said something to the tune of predicting the call. After the call, Howard said something about "oh yeah...should have known."

It sounded like Howard got tired about answering questions regarding what "rubbers" he used while "banging" Beth in bed.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Yeah, I think I remember that call.

What happened to other regular callers that just stop calling? Double A, Irish John etc etc.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I can't stand MFB. At least Bobo is amusing at times because of his ego and stupidity. MFB is always boring telling us when we can catch AGT and talking about Beth's damn cats.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i think the one thing every stern fan can agree on is that MFB is awful and her calls never help advance any part of the show. at least they normally dont last too long.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
How does the self proclaimed King of All Media not realize the show grinds to a halt every time he picks up a call from her? Same could be said about his cat talk. I'm guessing MFB just saves him from having to tell people when Beth is going to be on a talk show talking about her cat adoptions and when AGT is on.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I can't stand MFB. At least Bobo is amusing at times because of his ego and stupidity. MFB is always boring yelling at us when we can catch AGT and talking about Beth's damn cats.

Fixed.

MFB gets on because she kisses Howard's butt every time. Simple as that.

Reactions: wickerbill

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I liked when she would call in, Fred would immediately play the crow sound, then in mid-sentence Howard would hang-up on her. But now, just like he does with every caller - Bobo, Hanzi, monotone Matt, Jeff the Bore, Wendy TSA etc. he lets it go on way too long.