Wordless - trying to find some

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
What you got deedee?

I know The Bridge is still on... just listened to it.
Have you noticed any changes in programming or anything? :idunno:

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
First Thank You Aaron for always being there to give advice

Well now that the year is coming to an end I am going to take this time to let just some of my feelings on the Bridge be heard

From the first time I listen to all of the great artist play on this station I was soooo hooked

They tell me "change is good" sure I like change, I like the new artists they are bringing on but why take the ones that helped make the Bridge such a good station as the ones I no longer hear

Bonnie Raitt, Phoebe Snow, Joan Baez , Randy Newman, Rickie Lee Jones I know that I left off more

One more thing before I bore you all again with reference to the Bridge I was introduced to songs that I never heard played on any other radio station ( I had quite a few come and go but never like this one ) the original Bridge back when I first heard it I will always Thank You ALL for the way it was

I lied this time "change is good" did not work for me - maybe programming will see this about the Bridge and also the Coffee House for DavClone

Thanks for letting me vent I have not done this in a long time........................:blah:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Keen observation there deedee! I would have sworn to you that Bonnie Raitt plays on this channel like twice an hour. But not anymore... you are correct. According to a search of the playlist, they've all but abandoned her music on The Bridge. In fact, they've only played one song one time from her in the last 10 days.

To the programmer's credit, they've always done a good job of rotating songs and artists in and out on The Bridge, as compared to other channels. Give it time and you may find her back in the lineup, or contact them and let your voice be heard! :)

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Sirius 33 ... the softer side of classic rock.
Simon & Garfunkel, Cat Stevens, Jim Croce, James Taylor, etc.

Thanks, amigo. For some reason I thought that was an internet only channel.

Meh... :wave:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think the Bridge is actually starting to live up to its desciption. It has always been a great station but the music it played could not be described as the softer side of rock. It is now. Still a great station but not the same. Call it The Bridge V 5.0.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think the Bridge is actually starting to live up to its desciption. It has always been a great station but the music it played could not be described as the softer side of rock. It is now. Still a great station but not the same. Call it The Bridge V 5.0.

Bridge Out -- Detour on E Street. :lol:

Maybe this is where Sirius' laziness has paid off? When was the last time The Bridge was a SAC?

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
Yes the music they are now playing is good - but it's the kind of music that plays on stations all over

I really am so sorry to keep bringing this up but when I would read about how much the Bridge was missed way back when ( I never listened to it up until they put it back on ) there was never a station like it for me - all of the many, many different artists just worked so well together - I just fell in luv with the complete package..........

At this point I have emailed them in every kind of way possible - but to no avail......

Just call me Ms Disappointed :idunno:

Last edited: