Wolf's Den

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Over the past couple of years, I have posted stories of what is going on in my life. I thought it might be easier to post future stuff into a whole new thread. So welcome to the Wolf's Den, where I will post stuff what is on my mind, doing certain things or whatever I want. So please come right on in and don't bother wiping your feet on my doormat, I prefer to crap on it. :p

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Since the weather is starting to cool down in Phoenix. It averaging in the low 90s and mid 60s. So one of the latest things, I am doing right now is somewhat working out and going for walks to lose some extra weight over the summer. My neighborhood has some nice walking trails along some lakes and canals, which I'm averaging about 2 to 5 miles a day. I was about 195 and I lost about 5 pounds in the past week, I want to weigh about 160 by end of the year. So by walking often, it somewhat helps me gets ready to hike the mountains.

Reactions: sbv71

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Stop boozing. The weight will melt away.

Hey I can't help it I like to drink! and no this is not my real liquor cabinet, but it kinda does look like the top row at my house, but with better liquor variety from the bottom row.

liquor-cabinet.jpg

Reactions: sbv71

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This is the future now and Casual tried to sodomized me, but I didn't let him.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It took me a while to save up for one and I finally got it, I officially own a Vitamix.

k41173.001

So far I been making different types of smoothies for the past couple of weeks, like how Jamba Juice makes them, plus I been saving a few bucks here and there by not going there now anymore. They pretty much taste the same and now I'm somewhat eating healthier and lost a few extra pounds. I plan on making other stuff, beside smoothies in the up and coming weeks, what I saw in the Vitamix cookbook, like frozen yogurt, soup and whatever else. Plus the Vitamix will be a lot more helpful during Thanksgiving, because it will cut up stuff faster like the stuffing ingredients. No more taking hours of cutting with a knife.

Reactions: MadisonRadio1

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Duchess of Alba's funeral at Seville cathedral sees hundreds pay their respects | Daily Mail Online

ok while im in the mood to tease wolf i came across this article. apparently in spain along with having royalty they also have royal creatures from the black lagoon.

they are trying to say this thing was human:

dutch.jpg

so wolf i just wanted to express my condolences at the loss of ur girlfriend. deaths are always tough and when death means the entire species of whatever that was is now extinct its even harder to deal with.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
i wont be signing this anytime soon but it seems like something right up ur alley wolf:

Petition · Stop Hating Nickelback So Much · Change.org

Dude, Nickelback is still going strong with their new album "No Fixed Address" which I have and it sounds awesome. There first song "Edge of A Revolution" already hit #1 the U.S. Mainstream Rock Billboards, it storta a F.U. song to the government and it the theme song for this year WWE Survivor Series and they just released another song "What Are You Waiting For?" and that song song is also climbing the charts fast. Plus they announced a tour next year and they are coming to Phoenix, which I already have tickets. :p

So all the Nickelback haters out there can

167616061906hhh6.jpg

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Duchess of Alba's funeral at Seville cathedral sees hundreds pay their respects | Daily Mail Online

ok while im in the mood to tease wolf i came across this article. apparently in spain along with having royalty they also have royal creatures from the black lagoon.

dutch.jpg

so wolf i just wanted to express my condolences at the loss of ur girlfriend. deaths are always tough and when death means the entire species of whatever that was is now extinct its even harder to deal with.

Yea very funny, all I need to post is couple of your favorite people and you go crazy. But it all good to tease each other here and its funny.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008

dutch.jpg

Oooooh my!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I recently got around and bought myself a website and I been working on different projects off and on for the past couple of months. I basically have the layout done, I'm still adding some things to it when it comes to my mind or find some interesting things on other people sites and tweak it a different way for myself. I do have a few hidden pages, I'm still working on, which I will introduce later.

For now I have introduced my homepage with links to my social media networks, which couple of them I'm having some issues which with tweets and images are not showing up. A feed that links to all of my social media sites, so if I post anything it shows up in the stream and links to sports sites to find any scores, schedule and standings. I plan on introducing a news feed, probably a RSS feed which I'm still learning a bit more of.

For the fun of it, I created some awards like my top 5 things in different categories. But for now, I have couple awards called "Hollywood Biggest Dochebags" which I will probably do weekly tweets and Twitter names if they try start crap with me, which I had one already. Also I do follow KingChuck "Bee-otch of the Day" from time to time which is a bit entertain. I wouldn't mind creating something similar to it, but of course with a different name and whatever else I will think of in the future.

A link to DRC forum if anybody wants to check it out and a page dedicated to all the Avatar Themes we had here so far and that page layout is still somewhat a mess, but I plan on cleaning it up with a new look in the up and coming weeks.

In the late 90's, I did go by WolfViper which I actually had that as an old domain name. But I was a bit too late to claim that name on some of these social media sites and now today, I did a search on that name and there are too many copycats using that name. So for years, I have played with different names and finally got around creating one that suits me, which is "DezEdgeWolf" or the longer version Desert Edge Wolf. These are a couple of my favorite words and of course I live in the desert, which I change the word desert to "dez", sometimes I have taken things to the "edge" and of course "wolf" which I been using for couple of decades now. So if anybody wants to check out my website: DezEdgeWolf and I would appreciate some people feedback about it.

Thanks,

Wolf

Last edited:

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Now the secret service is going to come by and raid your liquor cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: HecticArt and Wolf