WMC, is sirus covering it once again?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I love the coverage of WMC, just get emily tan out of there and I would be happy. Is sirius covering it this year again? The PVD set live from Space was mind blowing.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
heres some info...

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Techno Trance Music and More

Live from Raleigh Music Lounge on Area
Wed 3/25 12:00 pm ET
SIRIUS XM’s exclusive Winter Music Conference coverage will feature interviews and DJ sets live from Miami’s famed Raleigh Hotel. The lineup of popular DJs scheduled to spin includes Carl Cox, Bob Sinclar, Deadmau5, George Acosta, Dirty Vegas, Kaskade, Steve Aoki, Behrouz and many others. Paul van Dyk will also host a special edition of his exclusive weekly SIRIUS XM show,Vonyc Sessions, live from the Raleigh Hotel on Thursday, March 25 starting at 2 pm ET. (1 hr)

Live from Robbie Rivera’s Juicy Beach from Nikki Beach on Area
Thurs 3/26 4:00 pm ET
SIRIUS XM listeners will hear Robbie Rivera’s Juicy Beach at the renowned Nikki Beach Nightclub, featuring Robbie Rivera, James Zabiela, Axwell, Antoine Clamaran, Tocadisco, Joachim Garraud, Kaskade, Alex Gaudino, Donald Glaude and more. (1 hr)

Live from 2nd Annual Nervous Afterhours at Nocturnal on Area
Sat 3/28 3:00 am ET
SIRIUS XM listeners will hear a live broadcast of the 2nd Annual Nervous Records Afterhours event from the Terrace at Nocturnal, featuring Oscar G, Tom Stephan, Theo, Chris Lake, Mark Brown, Steve Mac, Alex Pearce, Cevin Fisher, Eddie Thoneick, Austin Leeds, Denis The Menace & Big World, Kenny Dope, Jerry Ropero, Aluv and Joe Lodi, Cube Guys, Armand Pena, Baggi Begovic, Masi & Mello, Bellatrax, Michael Woods, DJ Serg, DJ Armando, DJ Suraci, Bendj, Nathan Scott, Tony Arzadon and more. (1 hr)

Live from Ultra Music Festival on Area
Sat 3/28 12:00 pm ET
SIRIUS XM will broadcast live from Ultra Music Festival, where SIRIUS XM listeners will hear over 200 artists, DJs and producers, including Paul van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Carl Cox, Armin van Buuren and many others, performing across 10 stages. (1 hr)

How they hell are they going to fit all that into 4 hours of coverage? I hope thats a mistake

ROBGv1

Oct 12, 2008
Area Live From Raleigh Music Lounge
3/25-27 12:00 P.M. ET
Sirius XM's exclusive Winter Music Conference coverage will feature live DJ sets and interviews live from Miami's famed Raleigh Hotel. Paul Van Dyke will host a special edition of his exclusive SiriusXM show, Vonyc Sessions, live from the Raleigh Hotel Thursday March 26 at 2 p.m. ET. (4 Hrs.)

Area live from Robbie Rivera's Juicy Beach from Nikki Beach
3/26 4:00 P.M. ET
SiriusXM listeners will hear Robbie Rivera's Juicy Beach at the renowned Nikki Beach Nightclub. (8hrs.)

Area Live from 2nd Annual Nervous Afterhours @ Nocturnal
3/28 3 AM ET
Sirius XM listeners will hear a live broadcast of the 2nd Annual Nervous Records Afterhours event from the Terrace at Nocturnal. (7hrs)

Area Live from the Ultra Music Festival
3/28 12PM
Sirius XM will broadcast live from Ultra Music Festival, where listeners will hear over 200 artists, D.J.s, and producers, performing across 10 stages.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
does anybody know an email contact at sirius dance? I can't stand emily tan. She is so missinformed and annoying. Even PVD was like "what the hell are you talking about?"

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Shlomi Aber just got done playing his 1 hour set at the raleigh hotel and sits down to chat with emily tan.

Emily "awesome set loved every bit of it"
Shlomi "thanks!"
Emily "so what do you spin, trance?"
Shlomi "no, no, no, no"

SHE JUST SAT THROUGH AN ENTIRE HOUR OF A TECH-HOUSE SET, AND SHE ASKS HIM IF HE PLAYS TRANCE!! Is she a retard?

How does this woman have any name in the industry? How does she land this job? And how many F*CKING times does she need to say, "I'm emily tan"? I honestly think every other sentance she tells us her name. :rolleyes:

Boges

Oct 15, 2008
I agree..she is horrible. This is the first time I actually listened to her. We all know how Sirius is though. The more you hate something, the more they do it.

PowercatRich

Dec 22, 2008
She's incredibly retarded, and not just because she doesn't know anything, but she's also awkward to boot.

How are they going to play 200 artists today? And why the hell did they interview BT but not figure out how to get his set on the air....

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Where is the live feed because I'm listening to A State of Trance?

WTF? I just listened to my recorded material of "Area Live from 2nd Annual Nervous Afterhours @ Nocturnal", nothing. Just regular playlist. :confused:

THEN, the broadcast of WMC never recorded :mad: I wait all year for this, and my stupid unit doesn't work. Can anybody make a MP3 for me? Or does anybody know when the rebroadcast is?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
OK, tocadisco kills it at Juicy Beach. Amazing set. I am also really pleased with the feed, they did a much better job this year than last year.