William Shatner

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
Why do people think this guy is interesting? He's the biggest bore in show business. The show comes to a screeching halt everytime he's on.:confused:

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I think this has been the worst show I can ever remember. It seems like they can't make it interesting without Artie.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
He's on O&A right now. I'm actually finding him quite compelling and interesting.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
I think Statner is an interesting guy to have on. His show on BIO is surprisingly good, worth watching if his guest is good.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It would have been REAL interesting if George Takei was an impersonator.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
this interview was not that intersting at all to me. coincidently my pops was visiting this morning and he was with me in my office listening to this as well. at first he was like "you're listening to howard stern"?? then like an hour later, he's all digging the shatner interview. he's probably never really listened to howard too much or heard him really interview. but he did like it. he also heard the spitzer broad and them talking about leno. I think he liked the show.

tonyho7476

Oct 17, 2008
this interview was not that intersting at all to me. coincidently my pops was visiting this morning and he was with me in my office listening to this as well. at first he was like "you're listening to howard stern"?? then like an hour later, he's all digging the shatner interview. he's probably never really listened to howard too much or heard him really interview. but he did like it. he also heard the spitzer broad and them talking about leno. I think he liked the show.

The dumbest thing my dad ever said...before Howard got on Sirius...was 'I don't need to listen to a bunch of four letter words'...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I could not disagree more with the OP. I think Shatner is incredibly charismatic adn really interesting.

The way he talks makes everything sound important. I really love the guy as a guest. He doesn't reveal much but I think he is a super interesting guy that keeps reinventing himself and keeps getting more and more interesting.

And I've never seen an episode of star trek so I'm not some dude who's obsessed with KIRK or anything.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
The dumbest thing my dad ever said...before Howard got on Sirius...was 'I don't need to listen to a bunch of four letter words'...

well I was talking to dude about which late night shows he likes. this is what he says:

he likes leno
he really likes fallon
doesn't like conan at all
likes letterman