Will XMAS vacation piss you off?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I'm not exactly sure what speical your refering to thats already been played 2 times but I'm sure some people haven't heard it so it gives them a chance to catch up.

I don'y think he realizes that the History of Howard Stern Part II is coming up. He probably steals . . . errrm . . . listens to the feed which has no commercials or plugs for upcoming specials.

I really wish people would refrain from talking about stuff that they have no clue about, this place would be much more enjoyable if they did. JMHO.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I don'y think he realizes that the History of Howard Stern Part II is coming up. He probably steals . . . errrm . . . listens to the feed which has no commercials or plugs for upcoming specials.

I really wish people would refrain from talking about stuff that they have no clue about, this place would be much more enjoyable if they did. JMHO.

No commercials and no plugs ? Do you know where I can find that feed ?

Or are you talking about stuff you have no clue about ? :confused:

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I don't think people will mind because for the first time in a while there will be a quality special to listen to! When you have to suffer "Best of 2008" for the third time this year, yes, the vacations tend to suck hard!
This is what i was reponding to-pay no mind to the internet sheriff and his ramblings.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
No commercials and no plugs ? Do you know where I can find that feed ?

Or are you talking about stuff you have no clue about ? :confused:

There is no legal feed that has no commercials and plugs. The illegal downloads that are used by the cheap bastards who would rather steal the show than pay for it sometimes have commercials edited out. I personally loathe these types of people, you should too, because your subscription is paying to offset the costs for something they are taking for free.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
This is what i was reponding to-pay no mind to the internet sheriff and his ramblings.

Yes!This special will rock the third time around!

So this is your response to Vinny saying that the brand new specials coming up will be great, and yet you say someone else is "rambling"?

So how exactly is a brand new special going to "rock the third time around?". :scratch:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
There is no legal feed that has no commercials and plugs. The illegal downloads that are used by the cheap bastards who would rather steal the show than pay for it sometimes have commercials edited out. I personally loathe these types of people, you should too, because your subscription is paying to offset the costs for something they are taking for free.

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!

I personally try not to loathe anyone, even you.

In the words of Christ Almighty my Saviour and Howards, "Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone."

Is that a speck in your eye I see ? :D

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!

I personally try not to loathe anyone, even you.

In the words of Christ Almighty my Saviour and Howards, "Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone."

Is that a speck in your eye I see ? :D

I've never had any qualms about being judged. Judge away (everyone else does, you might as well too). I personally have paid for every second that I've listened, 1 radio sub and 2 premium internet at the moment. I've also never (knowingly) illegally downloaded music or any other content. I'm involved in the software business, to pirate anything is like cutting my own throat.

So you don't need to get all preachy with me Reverend. The Message, Praise, and Enlighten are thattaway->

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Nope. I'm looking forward to the new special. Not even some people's futile attempts to undermine the show will piss me off. Everyone knows the only people who beat the "some Fridays" drum and all the other tired rhetoric they dredge up as threads are 0&A trolls... The Howard Still the greatest show ever to air. Id rather listen to Howard's live commercial reads than your bbbboys

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Nope. I'm looking forward to the new special. Not even some people's futile attempts to undermine the show will piss me off. Everyone knows the only people who beat the "some Fridays" drum and all the other tired rhetoric they dredge up as threads are 0&A trolls... The Howard Still the greatest show ever to air. Id rather listen to Howard's live commercial reads than your bbbboys

0&A...perfect use of zero there I tell you what

if that show is anything like the geeks that post about it around here I won't waste any time trying it out