Will Must Have Gotten In Trouble !

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
You have a very distinct voice. Try getting someone else to call in and put you on when Howard picks up :)

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
That sucks Hank. I like when you bust Howards balls. It just sucks that you have to kiss so much ass to get on. Atleast Bubba will confront people that call in and bust his balls.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
You see, there is now this amazing thing called Caller ID. Ma Bell's own stormtroopers invented it. Even if you block it, they'll either not take the call, or they have ways around the block. Sorry Hank, but your 2 minutes total "reign of terror" is over.

Now quit being an rank amateur and go learn how to spoof your ID, ya big dummy.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
That sucks Hank. I like when you bust Howards balls. It just sucks that you have to kiss so much ass to get on. Atleast Bubba will confront people that call in and bust his balls.

yes he will. but howard is old and ornery these days and is not gonna put up with any ball busting at his expense.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I'll just use one of my cell's to call next time and change my voice and name and city.:wah:

Good for you...I like it when people can mix it up. It's good to throw the old fart a curve ball to see if he can still hit it with authority.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Like I said with Bubba, I'd like to see you keep Howard on the line for a bit and argue with him. Just telling him to fuck off is just going to get him to hang up like last time.
I'm still impressed you got through to 3 shows in a week. Good job!

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Like I said with Bubba, I'd like to see you keep Howard on the line for a bit and argue with him. Just telling him to fuck off is just going to get him to hang up like last time.
I'm still impressed you got through to 3 shows in a week. Good job!
Lol It was actually 4 shows i got thru to Ferrall and asked him if he was throat fucked by Lexington Steele.:headbang: