Will Jamie Foxx be the holiday cliffhange?

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Jamie Foxx in the green room at the end of todays show. Babba Booey tells howard, and howard says he has to go.

With all the negative comments being said about how much sirius paid Jamie vs the Bubba situation. Will Jamie be on the show tomorrow? Will something big happen and it be the holiday cliffhanger that normally happens this time of year?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Crap.

I missed the end of the show.

I heard the 8am hour where the caller was busting Howard up about not having Bubba signed and Howard once again mentioned that the FOXXHOLE was a waste of a money.

I wonder if they'll get into it tomorrow.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
This same scenario played out in 2006 or 2007 when Jamie Foxx was touring the studios at Sirius. Jamie came on the Wrap Up Show instead.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This same scenario played out in 2006 or 2007 when Jamie Foxx was touring the studios at Sirius. Jamie came on the Wrap Up Show instead.

Was he on the wrap up show today? Clearly he HAS to be hearing how Artie and Howard have been making fun of the channel.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
So he was on the WUS? I missed it. Maybe my theory about this is all wrong. Oh well, wont be the first time i was wrong about something. Anyone have a rundown on his appearance on the WUS?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Was he on the wrap up show today? Clearly he HAS to be hearing how Artie and Howard have been making fun of the channel.

Yes he was...just as before.

I really don't think Jamie spends a lot of time listening to Howard's show.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I have tuned into the Foxxhole on occasion, it has it moments. I haven't listened long enough to consider myself a fan though.