Will Dan Patrick be on Sirius?

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
I was wondering if Dan Patrick will be on Sirius 123 eventually. I think Sirius 123 and XM 144 are basically the same thing and I heard that Rivals Radio is on XM. You'd think that XM and Sirius will merge these two channels.

Oct 20, 2008
Golf Course
I would love it if he came to Sirius. I'm very serious about selling my Stiletto 2, 2 Car Kits and Home Kit and switching over to XM and just get the best of package. It is a lot better for the sports fan, especially the one that likes DP.

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
I would love it if he came to Sirius. I'm very serious about selling my Stiletto 2, 2 Car Kits and Home Kit and switching over to XM and just get the best of package. It is a lot better for the sports fan, especially the one that likes DP.

I'm selling my Sirius stuff too. I decided to dig up an old XM radio that my mom used to have and I'm going to use it. It's the first SkyFi but the XM website says that it is compatible with the Best of Sirius. XM has a much better selection of talk than Sirius does so I'll enjoy that.

i-l-l

Nov 12, 2008
No, he's suppose to be on 10am-1pm but whoever is taping it doesn't seem to know when 10am is! Last week, the show started at 11am. Today, it started @ 1pm! It's not a big deal now since FSR's online stream streams his show live, but I would like Sirius to have consistent time when I could tune in if I'm not around a computer.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
It's on XM 142 permanently, so they'd probably want Patrick on a Sirius-exclusive channel, since it wouldn't make since for him to be on 2 XM channels.