Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Who cares?!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Just seeing what you folks think. Do you think Artie will be in attendance for Monday's live show?

:clueless:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
My guess is no and it'll be revealed he's in a rehab.
Nothing to base this on, its just a guess.....I do hope he's in.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
No, I don't think he'll be in on Monday.

I don't think he'll ever be in again.

I think he is in a rehab and even if he is clean now and out of rehab then I think he will decide that the "grueling" schedule of the show is just too much for him.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
I doubt he will be back.

In the past, I remember the talk about Artie signing 1 year contracts at a time, because he can never commit to anything long term.

With this most recent episode of coming to work looking like he was on something, I think that the suits at Sirius have had it with his behavior. ;)

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
No, I don't think he'll be in on Monday.

I don't think he'll ever be in again.

I think he is in a rehab and even if he is clean now and out of rehab then I think he will decide that the "grueling" schedule of the show is just too much for him.

Part of the problem (maybe most of the problem) is that he's an obvious night-owl. He watches Yankee games during baseball season, and frequently preforms at comedy clubs.

It is very hard to go to bed at midnight or later and have a job where you have to be in at 6 AM. Even without the drugs, he's living a double life and is paying the price.

I had a job where I had to be in at 5 AM. A few times, I was out the night before until 10 or so. Sleeping from 10 to 3:20 isn't easy.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I bet Artie will reveal he's gay, if he comes back in.

Not much of a revelation, most homophobes are closeted homosexuals.

But back to the poll, I voted who cares.

After all does the show really need to be artie's version of a soap opera ?

Where we get to follow his miserable life, lies and bits not only for the 4/5 hours they are on the air but also while on vacation. I rarely listen to the show any more and its even rarer to find me on this forum. Take my word for it there was life before Howard and there will be life after Howard, its really a very large and interesting world we live in.

If this is what the Howard Stern Show has become I really hope they don't resign him.

JMO

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Not much of a revelation, most homophobes are closeted homosexuals.

But back to the poll, I voted who cares.

After all does the show really need to be artie's version of a soap opera ?

Where we get to follow his miserable life, lies and bits not only for the 4/5 hours they are on the air but also while on vacation. I rarely listen to the show any more and its even rarer to find me on this forum. Take my word for it there was life before Howard and there will be life after Howard, its really a very large and interesting world we live in.

If this is what the Howard Stern Show has become I really hope they don't resign him.

JMO

IRL, I couldn't give less of the two shits I do already.

However, when viewing this through the Howard Stern show lens, it's huge news.

So, essentially, it's not really a big deal. But when you're on a Howard Stern forum (or thread), this sort of thing is relevant.