Wii Friend Codes - post them here!

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
2020-4133-4131 Mario kart

I just finished downloading Mario Kart and I went out and bought one of those wheels... $11. Not bad (I thought it would cost at least twice as much).

Here is my Mario Kart code... Let's race sometime!

0817-9201-0223

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Isn't there a way to do it without it now? I also 'dabble' in the downloading and homebrew wii stuff (I did mine and my two friends wii's) and I thought they found a way to compress and strip the games down to birck block and scrub everything to smaller sizes..?

You could always buy it too ;)

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Isn't there a way to do it without it now? I also 'dabble' in the downloading and homebrew wii stuff (I did mine and my two friends wii's) and I thought they found a way to compress and strip the games down to birck block and scrub everything to smaller sizes..?

You could always buy it too ;)

I'll just wait and get myself a pack of DL's and do it the proper way.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I gave up on playing mariokart online. The last few times I played I could not find a game without cheaters which made it very frustrating. that's a bummer because online MK was a blast when it first came out.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
I gave up on playing mariokart online. The last few times I played I could not find a game without cheaters which made it very frustrating. that's a bummer because online MK was a blast when it first came out.

I havent played MK online in quite a while, but, it amazed me how well it worked, with absolutely no lagging. How can you tell if someone is cheating?

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I havent played MK online in quite a while, but, it amazed me how well it worked, with absolutely no lagging. How can you tell if someone is cheating?

I typically play the coin game and the one where you have three balloons and it's basically a team deathmatch. As soon as matches start, certain people would start using stuff like the "BAM", or other of the "weapons" from the game. You can't possibly have all that stuff 1 second after the match starts. They end up spamming you with those things for the whole match which makes it no fun. I'd normally chalk that up to people being very good at the game, but the stuff they are doing is simply impossible if you are playing by the rules. I searched online and found that cheating is really rampant with MK online.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Although in keeping with the theme of this thread, it's a blast to play MK online with your friends!

Unless your friends are dirty cheats...

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
I typically play the coin game and the one where you have three balloons and it's basically a team deathmatch. As soon as matches start, certain people would start using stuff like the "BAM", or other of the "weapons" from the game. You can't possibly have all that stuff 1 second after the match starts. They end up spamming you with those things for the whole match which makes it no fun. I'd normally chalk that up to people being very good at the game, but the stuff they are doing is simply impossible if you are playing by the rules. I searched online and found that cheating is really rampant with MK online.

Ah, well that's too bad, as it is such a fun game. Never understood the whole cheating online thing. I used to play some DOOM online, and was always amazed at the number of cheaters, etc...