Wii Fit

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Anyone have this puppy?

I just started my search 3 or 4 days ago. I knew they were hard to find, but I wasn't aware of the extent of the shortages. Reminds me of the Wii console itself! I thought it might be a good gift for the entire family to have fun/get in better shape with.

So, anyone who has it...how is it? Or are you all struggling to find it as well?

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Pretty interesting. It's not going to "replace" a workout but "complement" it. Do your stretching/warm up workout on the WII and it'll give you your vitals.

Then hit the bike or treadmill for best results.

It does work good though.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
tHEY'RE AVIALBLE Everywhere IN MY AREA AT LEAST. every STORE HAS THEM IN STOCK. Sorry for cap lock. I have mine wrapped and under the tree! I bought the Wii , Wii Fit and a bunch of other games for the kid's *big* present this year.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I have yet to see one in person. I want to pick one up but I don't want to get ripped off by being forced into buying a bundle package like most online retailers are forcing you to do. it looks like a lot of fun!

I might get Wii Music for my wife for Christmas. That looks like a fun game.

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
I have yet to see one in person. I want to pick one up but I don't want to get ripped off by being forced into buying a bundle package like most online retailers are forcing you to do. it looks like a lot of fun!

I might get Wii Music for my wife for Christmas. That looks like a fun game.

I have learned that Walmart often has them online as a bundle. Some kind of accessory kit. BUT, you can do site to store and apparently return the accessories with the bundle and get $38 back. So, you're really paying only $90.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I found one at Walmart back when they first came out. I played with it a little, but quickly got bored and tired.

MoeSyslack

Oct 14, 2008
Summer Shade KY
Ive got one. The strength training and yoga stuff on it is quite difficult. I agree that it is a perfect statracker and warmup routine but to really lose weight you will need to do more.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
there were a ton of them over here at walmart too. Starting to think I should have bought them all.