Why Waste Your Time??

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
OMFG the friggin looks he throws during those interviews too... If I were the media I just wouldn't interview him anymore (accept they have to I guess). It is like a freakin' broken record, he needs to find some new words to add to his vocabulary. I know it sucks not to win but grow the f**k up dude.... He is the only one that acts like this.

Ok rant over.. WTG at startin' this back up foyt, look what you started......lol

Last edited:

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Just reporting what I saw on TV.

:twitch:

I know just buggin'.....lol Somebody I am sure would have done it....Anyways

Congrats to Carl, he scares me with those back flips or as Jerry Punch calls them somersaults...

I was hoping Darnell would have been able to hold Kyle back (sorry Kyle fans), I have no clue who the kids is really but it is always nice to see someone do well that you don't hear about too often.. He still got a top 5 finish tho...

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
What Kyle's done with the media is no different than what Dale Sr did when he would have to talk to the press.

Continue to show your support for Kyle by starting threads about him. You'd think people around here have a big azz crush on him :rolleyes:

Get over it :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
And that is just it Kyle gets attention yet again because all talk will be about his interview. He may not have won the race but he won the talk of the week still on how sh*ty his interviews are...lol

Hmmmm, maybe people do have a crush on Kyle who knows and who cares really.... But if that is it then we have alot of people here with crushes on Kyle and Jr...

Hey semipenguin, does it cost you to post through your mobile or is it included in your plan?
Sorry to highjack this thread with that question but don't think anyone is going to care about someone highjacking this thread..

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
What Kyle's done with the media is no different than what Dale Sr did when he would have to talk to the press.

OMFG how dare you compare GOD to that little brat!!! :rolleyes:

Why Waste Your Time? Indeed.

OMFG the friggin looks he throws during those interviews too

Yeah, I wish next time he'd throw a guitar at them! Then we could start a thread about it!
:peace:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think the question was "Why are you here? Why don't you just go away?"

:whistle:

sorry....:p

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
as most of you know I wouldn't spit on Shrub if he was on fire but at least he said something. Now if he ould just do that when he has had a really bad day but dominated the race. To be honest the less we talk about him the better of we are.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
BTW, hasn't he finished second in the last 3 of 4 races he has been in: Michigan Truck Race, Kentucky Busch Race and Milwaukee Busch Race. He was being a smartass, b/c he said the same thing after the Kentucky race.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
as most of you know I wouldn't spit on Shrub if he was on fire but at least he said something. Now if he ould just do that when he has had a really bad day but dominated the race. To be honest the less we talk about him the better of we are.

That's why you call TMD to talk about him, Uuh?

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
if you notice I called once and said something VERY similiar to what I said in here. Believe what you want.. I plan on not mentioning him anymore. He goes back to "He who shall not be named"

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Congrats to Carl, he scares me with those back flips or as Jerry Punch calls them somersaults...

I keep waiting for his foot to slip and watch him splat himself on the pavement. Could you imagine missing a few races due to a celebration-related injury?

:2funny:

(I'm not wishing for it, just seeing the potential...)