Why The Riley Martin Show is the Best Show on H101

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
A verbatim transcript of the answer given by Riley to a caller who asked if the Biavians allowed the hunting of cloned animals:

"Why sure they have, they have the uhhhhh uhm 'Quad-dimmensional' uhm hunting and stuff like this. For instance, uhhh if you wanted to hunt say the 'Tyrannus Rex' (Note: not a typo - he left out the "saurus"), and we equipped you uhh with uh an 'anti-matter triggert' (note: "triggert" is not a typo, its what he said), .44 mag .500 grain uhhh titanium head, could you hit him in the right place to keep him from smacking you down. Now, he will actually approach you and hit you and you will pass out, so, on the Richter Scale you are dead! But you're not actually dead, because we won't let that happen. But its more 'funner' than if you kill a real animal, I'll tell you that! You see what I'm talking about, so yes, you can still be a hunter if you wanted to be."

:clap:

Last edited:

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I hope this isn't some way of subtly making fun of Riley because I believe him. He knows his stuff :roflmao:

Are you kidding? I have symbol.

As an aside, have you seen his website? Its actually impressive - far better than Howard's. Tan must be his webmaster.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
A verbatim transcript of the answer given by Riley to a caller who asked if the Biavians allowed the hunting of cloned animals:

"Why sure they have, they have the uhhhhh uhm 'Quad-dimmensional' uhm hunting and stuff like this. For instance, uhhh if you wanted to hunt say the 'Tyrannus Rex' (Note: not a typo - he left out the "saurus"), and we equipped you uhh with uh an 'anti-matter triggert' (note: "triggert" is not a typo, its what he said), .44 mag .500 grain uhhh titanium head, could you hit him in the right place to keep him from smacking you down. Now, he will actually approach you and hit you and you will pass out, so, on the Richter Scale you are dead! But you're not actually dead, because we won't let that happen. But its more 'funner' than if you kill a real animal, I'll tell you that! You see what I'm talking about, so yes, you can still be a hunter if you wanted to be."

:clap:

I remember this call. I'm a huge Riley fan. For my money he's the greater huckster alive. The guy always has an answer.

I am the proud owner of a Riley Martin talking bobblehead (the R-rated version, of course.) I even gave on to a friend as a holiday gift. In fact, the friend is a local sports-talk legend who host his own daily TV show in the Cleveland area. He is a big Howard fan and has numerous sports-related bobbleheads at his desk on camera. So if anyone in the Cleveland area has Time Warner cable watch for the Riley bobblehead on More Talk with Les Levin (6 PM-7 PM, M-F)

heads_miva_new.jpg

Last edited:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The Tarkzizians are insectillian in nature.

Suckamuckubus...

Get your facts straight:

"The targzittians are obviously REPTILLIAN."

The Insectillians are a completly different race from a completely different planet. And you call yourself a Riley fan.......hahahahhaha.

Riley rules. I did not hear this call but this answer is probably the awesomest answer I have ever heard.

My favorite recent RILEY moment was when Riley called in and out-bullshitted the professional bullshitter they had on the show that day. I don't remember who it was but Riley ran circles around this guy. It was amazing. Why Riley isn't a zillionaire is beyond me.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Get your facts straight:

"The targzittians are obviously REPTILLIAN."

The Insectillians are a completly different race from a completely different planet. And you call yourself a Riley fan.......hahahahhaha.

Riley rules. I did not hear this call but this answer is probably the awesomest answer I have ever heard.

My favorite recent RILEY moment was when Riley called in and out-bullshitted the professional bullshitter they had on the show that day. I don't remember who it was but Riley ran circles around this guy. It was amazing. Why Riley isn't a zillionaire is beyond me.

That was Pastor Manning, the "Obama pimps white women and black women!!" guy.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
That was Pastor Manning, the "Obama pimps white women and black women!!" guy.

YES!!!! That was it. Riley ran bullshit circles around that guy and made him appear amatuerish.

Riley, in terms of being able to spew BS, has got to be in the top 10 in the entire world. I mean he is just stunning.