Why isn't it an outlet to talk NBA?

i-l-l

Nov 12, 2008
but it's a 24/7 365 NECKCAR channel :rolleyes:

Seriously it's absolute no nba talk going on as I type and it's been major trades and firings going on. SNR is on 2 channels at the same f'n time and it's a replay of a soccer game...............a REPLAY. Who rigged the ratings so that a soccer game replay outdraws Full Court Press?????

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Full Court Press is gone (unless it's now on XM, I don't know). I agree, the lack of NBA talk is upsetting. If you tune into Mad Dog, he'll talk a little NBA and has some good guests on, like Greg Anthony of ESPN and various head coaches. That's the best I can find though.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Full Court Press is gone (unless it's now on XM, I don't know). I agree, the lack of NBA talk is upsetting. If you tune into Mad Dog, he'll talk a little NBA and has some good guests on, like Greg Anthony of ESPN and various head coaches. That's the best I can find though.

No Full Court Press on XM.

The Dan Patrick Show tends to talk NBA more than others.

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelguide.xmc?ch=144

i-l-l

Nov 12, 2008
Gay? Or just trying to be funny?

Sorry for offering a reasonable suggestion.

Can't stand his voice. He doesn't know jack about what's going on in the NBA without one of his board ops or the update guys telling him. He would've been a perfect host for the NFL channel or MLB channel, but to give him a whole channel and take away legit sports talk is a bone head move.

Reason I said I rather listen to Cosmo is because for me, it's nothing else on between 3-4pm.