Why is no one talking about Ralphy stealing the liquor from the studio bar?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I was listening to the parts I missed yesterday last night, and I heard them talking about one of the chicks from SFRT told mutt on his show that she and ralph had drank the liquor from howard's bar on a few occasions. then howard went on a tirade about telling them to turn ralph's card (for studio access) off. then they told ralph to call in to explain these claims and he of course didn't call.

the point is, it looks like ralph drank the liquor out the bar, which seems like something he'd do. and once again "howard is a sucka".

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
The one time he DOESN'T call in.

He called into the Wrap Up Show today and nobody even mentioned it.

:idunno:

Now that's really lame.

man, this is RI-DAMN-DICULOUS that they haven't followed up on this story. yeah and it was the only time he didn't call in. I wonder if callers called in and howard simply chose to ignore them. or did howard put the kill on this whole story.

and BTW, you guys know ralph stole the waitress's tip money off the table those times too.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
man, this is RI-DAMN-DICULOUS that they haven't followed up on this story. yeah and it was the only time he didn't call in. I wonder if callers called in and howard simply chose to ignore them. or did howard put the kill on this whole story.

and BTW, you guys know ralph stole the waitress's tip money off the table those times too.

Yup... Ralph has a long history of this shit. But he also has a GREAT tell all story about Howard that TMZ would LOVE to buy, so Howard kisses his ass.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Yup... Ralph has a long history of this shit. But he also has a GREAT tell all story about Howard that TMZ would LOVE to buy, so Howard kisses his ass.

he must have some sh*t on howard. I mean I'm outraged at some of the sh*t he keeps getting away with. why howard pays ralph a king's salary to do 1 hour of work a week and pays JD, will, and jason crumbs is beyond me.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
he must have some sh*t on howard. I mean I'm outraged at some of the sh*t he keeps getting away with. why howard pays ralph a king's salary to do 1 hour of work a week and pays JD, will, and jason crumbs is beyond me.

We know they got BJs from the same girl in a limo.... and that's just what we know. Ralph knows EVERYTHING because he was Howard's go to guy while Howard was single. Ralph is basically getting paid off.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
We know they got BJs from the same girl in a limo.... and that's just what we know. Ralph knows EVERYTHING because he was Howard's go to guy while Howard was single. Ralph is basically getting paid off.

hell, he was his go-to guy when he was married as well. remember married howard (the first time) was all about scores and meeting guys and girls as well. and when he was at home, he was just sitting in his basement staring at his fish.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Because that snaggle-toothed whore is a Howard Stern look-alike.

Ralph could destroy Howard's image if he intentionally tried to. Haha. :twisted:

I'd actually like to see that happen.

I could swear that Ralph calls into O&A occassionally, too.