Why is it that we can hear every little sound going on in Howard's mouth?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Am I the only one distracted and disgusted by the constant lip smacking and "wet" sounds coming from Howard's mouth?

Listen to the show, he can't go more than two sentences without making a loud lip-smacking sounds.

Thank you to the asshole that pointed this out, now it's all I focus on.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Sounds like a personal problem.

Thank God so much bandwidth is allocated towards the H100 channels that you can hear that crystal clear clarity.

/I can hear the satellite signal entering my antenna.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
just lately i have started to hear it. he is always complaining about odd other noises (arties wheezing) that i don't hear compared to all the noises he makes.

Honestly it doesn't bother me, i just wish he would stop saying "the fact of the matter is", and stop being a therapist to every person on the team. Just because he sees a therapist 4 times a week doesn't mean he can be a therapist himself to everyone else in the crew.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Howard's mic is hotter (louder) than everyone else's.
It also is heavily compressed and processed which tends to exaggerate some noises.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard's mic is hotter (louder) than everyone else's.
It also is heavily compressed and processed which tends to exaggerate some noises.

Especially Fred's. Then again, it seems like Fred is always making some sort of "behind the scenes" noise that Howard doesn't want on the air. Back in the FM days, didn't he have to mess with the tapes?

It would be cool to have a "person cam" that followed them around. Whatever they saw, you saw. I always have thought it would be cool to see the show from Fred's angle, way back in there in back.