Why does Ellis and his fans want to fight with everyone?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Some fans take things way to seriously. I'm a huge Ellis fan but I could care less about radio wars.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
And it does seem like that's what's happening with Jason Ellis that fights are starting. But it usually is the fans that end up stirring the shit. In this case it came up because Covino and Rich use the phrase "Future of Radio."

It is cool when the shows talk to each other via phone. Like Rich on Bubba today.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
And it does seem like that's what's happening with Jason Ellis that fights are starting. But it usually is the fans that end up stirring the shit. In this case it came up because Covino and Rich use the phrase "Future of Radio."

It is cool when the shows talk to each other via phone. Like Rich on Bubba today.

Howard called into Adam Carolla on the CBS west coast show once. Artie even mentioned that they "couldn't curse despite being on satellite." (Not technically true, just CBS would bleep it out.)

Host to host, i'm sure there's nothing but love. Howard ran into Anthony (maybe Opie??) a few years ago in Atlantic City and they chatted for a few minutes with no major story. One of the O&A guys was in an elevator in the Sirius building with one of Howard's guys...same non-story.

Then again, the hosts don't NEED the publicity. "Anthony Cumia attacks Howard Stern" isn't exactly the headline that the O&A show needs.

Just like fans saying "My team is better", it's now "My radio show is better."

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

I love that too.

It was fun when Bubba took it upon himself to fix the C&R vs. Ellis problem. "don't lie like you do alot."

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This thread would look great moved into it's new home in the Ellis forums...

BOOM!