Why can I not add an avatar?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
When you go into the User-CP, you should see Edit Avatar and there should be links in there to browse for one on your hard drive or to privde a URL to one.

You aren't seeing that? I just checked mine and it is there.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
When you go into the User-CP, you should see Edit Avatar and there should be links in there to browse for one on your hard drive or to privde a URL to one.

You aren't seeing that? I just checked mine and it is there.

Hey DAB! My first post.

The option for members is NOT present to add an avatar. Seems the big-shots are the only one who get avatars around here. :rolleyes:

PS--It's kind of nice not waiting 45 seconds for a page to load.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
80x80 can be a little small for avatar size...any chance of changing that in the near future? Like the size SBS uses or maybe just a bit bigger (i.e. 125x125)?

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Oh, I was just being a smart ass. I forget what it said yesterday but I was surprised to see that I was in static today. At first I thought this site was psychic because I did have a headache when I woke up.

You could have fun with the different types of radio, coming out of the static and eventually into the Sat world (of some sort). I am not sure that you want to "rank" the mediums though.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Speaking of which, thank you so much for your help yesterday. You went above and beyond the "call of duty". There are a few "small" companies that I rave about because of their customer service.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
fantasy-02.gif
Your wish is MM's command