Who's more annoying when they call in, Ralph calling Howard or Hogan calling Bubba?

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Bark, Mar 16, 2010.

?

Who is more annoying?

1. Ralph calling Howard.

40.0%
  2. Hogan calling Bubba.

60.0%
  1. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

I usually hate Ralph's calls, but sometimes they're okay. Everytime Hogan calls Bubba though, I always have an image of burning my radio.

2. Similar Threads: Who's more
    Forum Title Date
    Howard Stern Who's writing these George Lines? Apr 4, 2011
    Howard Stern Who's Doing Joe Pesci? Aug 19, 2010
    Howard Stern Who's doing the voice of Morgan Freeman? May 6, 2010
    Howard Stern Who's on your "List"? Jun 26, 2009
    Howard Stern TLC's "Who's That Girl?" commercial Feb 6, 2009

3. Chob

Chob New Member

I like Ralph and he stirs the shit and contributes.

I for the longest time was sick of Hogan's shit. Trying to get Bubba's fans to feel sorry for him and buy his daughter's shit music, and now he uses Bubba to plug TNA. He can't even get his friend signed to a contract by the company he's getting tons of heat for being a part of. :rolleyes: Hogan's a bit of a user if you ask me. Just my opinion, and I'm sure Bubba doesn't feel that way. But he's definitely played on the sympathies and goodwill of the Bubba audience and a lot of people are tired of it.
  4. thekingofnicotine

thekingofnicotine New Member

Hogan is one of the things that keeps me from liking Bubba's show. That guy just rubs me the wrong way. He's a massive egomaniac. All those in wrestling speak ill of him.
  5. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Ralph is great when he calls in!
  6. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Bubba? Hogan? Someone was believing that those VH1 polls actually meant something. That was the start of the whole problem, believing the polls were meaningful.
  7. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Hogan hands down. Howard will at least hang up on Ralph if it's going nowhere. Bubba let's higan go on and on.
    I stopped listen full time when Sirius
    screwed him but the constant hogan on the line made me give up all together.
  8. Chob

Chob New Member

You stopped listening completely for that? You couldn't just skip the Hogan segments or something?
  9. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Well yeah I'd switch back to see if he was done but there was a stretch there last year when he was on daily for a couple weeks and I really got tired of it and that's when I found Ellis, so if you really think about it it's hogans fault I got into bubba.
    Now I only tune in an Fridays if I see a thread here saying he's on fiiiiyaa!!! ;)
    I guess I don't blame hogan so much as Sirius.
  10. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I love Ralph. Other than the occasional listener, Ralph is the only one totally unafraid of offending Howard. I always point out the time when Ralph was being accused by Gary and others of never finishing anything. Howard made the mistake of piling on. Ralph immediately reminded Howard of all the projects that he had failed to complete. There was a momentary hush in the studio like a gasp. Ol' Howie didn't like that too much but he didn't purse the piling on.
  11. blueneon36

blueneon36 Member

Hogan Calling Bubba is the hands down winner here. I am over it as soon as Bubba hits his intro music.

Ralph calling Howard, well, at least sometimes he has a good point to make regarding that topic of discussion. Other than that, he is just another annoying douche caller.
  12. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

This is funny. Most people writing here say that Hogan is worse, yet right now the poll is only 8-6 that Hogan is worse. I sense some Ralph haters out there that aren't talking. :D
  13. GoodDog

GoodDog New Member

I don't listen to Bubba but its a no brainer. I rather listen to Ralphy Cakes any day over anything regarding wrestling talk or people
  14. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

hogan calling is definitely worse. I can actually tolerate ralph cuz usually he says something on topic, relevent, and concise.

whereas hogan wants to do a really long plug for TNA wrestling these days. either that or some sh*tty song or appearance brook is doing. his calls are rarely ever interesting.
  15. beaniemac

plus, unlike bubba, howard will cut ralph off quick if he's not talking about anything good. whereas bubba will always let hogan do a 30 minute TNA infomercial anytime he calls.
  16. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Ralph is more annoying, because he calls way more often then Hogan does. Several times a show, several times a week. He should spend more time working on his website.
  17. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

There is a fatal flaw in the poll... Its premise is that Ralph calls and Hogan calls are both annoying. If you don't think Ralph calls are annoying and you don't listen to Bubba the Love Sponge, then you don't take poll. However, that doesn't stop you from commenting.
  18. GoodDog

GoodDog New Member

I think everyone here know who Hogan is and if he is annoying even if they don’t listen to Bubba. It’s not like he magically changes in to another personality on Bubba's show. Hogan is Hogan
  19. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

There's no flaw. "Who is more annoying?" That's a relative question between the two choices.
  20. beaniemac

problem with hogan, is any call of his will end up being a 30-45 min segment.
  21. robhurlburt

robhurlburt New Member

agreed. and i usually don't like ralph calls, but lately they have been getting better.