Who Would You Like To See Do This Year's Super Bowl Halftime Show?

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
There's been reports that Bon Jovi is in discussion, and Bruce Springsteen reportedly wants Coldplay to do it.

I've been wanting to see Bon Jovi do the halftime show for a long time. Coldplay on the other hand is simply awful live.

Any thoughts or suggestions on the halftime show this year?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJZBnzc3Q8[/ame]

How about these guys?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I want to see Taintstick.

Red Dragons!!

But seriously, I could give two flying f**ks who plays... it's always watered down family friendly cockamammy.

I'd be it will be a synthesis of two or three groups defiling their greatest hits... just imagine, The Rolling Stones with Jay-Z featuring Miley Syruis.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
How about Slipknot and their masks?:headbang:

:shock:

See, I'm torn on this choice... Pre-All Hope is Gone, I thought they were the baddest motherf**kers out there and I LOVED their music.

Now that Psychosocial is out and so god damn mainstream, I'm starting to shy away from their music. I liked them because they were superhard with fast fast metal songs... I don't want them harmonizing and actually singing. Blah!

Now, if they played Spit it Out or Wait and Bleed, I'd be all over that.

So, how about we switch Slipknot out and replace them with Static-X? :shock:

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
No to Springsteen, No to Bon Jovi. I would like to see AC/DC, Van Halen, Journey, Pink Floyd.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Who gives a shit, who gives a f*ck. I can't remember the last time I watched the halftime show. I can't see myself watching one in the near future either.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
No to Springsteen, No to Bon Jovi. I would like to see AC/DC, Van Halen, Journey, Pink Floyd.

This is just my opinion, but Journey is the type of band you feature in 5-hour pre-game show to fill time... Are any songs of theirs truly worthy of the bigest stage in music besides Don't Stop Believing? :scratch: