• Baltimore

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
It should be a GREAT hard-hitting defensive oriented game. Either team could win this matchup, but I will go with the home team.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I don't see this picture enough.

towel.jpg
[/QUOTE]

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think this is a tossup. I voted Pittsburgh because I am a Steelers fan. Although unlike most Steeler's fans, I do not dislike the Ravens. These 2 teams seem to be cut from the same mold (which is probably why they dislike each other).

PACanesFan

Oct 13, 2008
Steelers fan here. This game is going to be awful tough. I'm shocked to see the sports talking heads, fans, and even Vegas giving no love to the Ravens. This is going to be an ugly, hard hitting affair.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I live about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh and living here, you pretty much have to like the Steelers. I do, they're not my favorite team, but you know what I'm sayin.

with that being said, I don't see them beating the Ravens. The offensive line is still not good, Ben will be sacked at least 5 times and I don't think they're going to be able to run on Baltimore.

Here is the deal---it is hard enought to beat a team twice during the year but 3 times is almost impossible. It should be a great game but I think Baltimore will win.

I DON"T want them to but I fear that they will.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I've always liked the Steelers, so I will be rooting for them. I could see the Ravens winning this one just as easily as the Steelers, but I'll say Steelers 17, Ravens 13.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Anyone with XM, Channel 173 WLW will be interviewing Dick LeBeau (Steelers Def. Cordinator) sometime between now and 9pm est. :clap:

You can also listen online:

700WLW - THE BIG ONE

He was just on. A very humble man who will be in the Hall of Fame someday. He has 50 years of service in the NFL.

It looks like there will be interviews with various players/coaches on the different teams until 9pm.

EDIT: SIRIUS NFL Radio 124 will have Nate Washington on shortly.

Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
This says it all:

"What else would you expect?" said head coach Mike Tomlin. "Us and the Ravens; it would be a big game if it was a scrimmage. It just happens to be the AFC championship game."

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I live about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh and living here, you pretty much have to like the Steelers. I do, they're not my favorite team, but you know what I'm sayin.

with that being said, I don't see them beating the Ravens. The offensive line is still not good, Ben will be sacked at least 5 times and I don't think they're going to be able to run on Baltimore.

Here is the deal---it is hard enought to beat a team twice during the year but 3 times is almost impossible. It should be a great game but I think Baltimore will win.

I DON"T want them to but I fear that they will.

In their last two games, the O-line has played great. And on a side note; The Steelers beat a team 3 times in a season twice before and guess who it was......The Browns, before they moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. That doesn't mean anything for this game, I know. But I don't buy into the "Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one season". One game at a time, no matter who it is.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Exactly, one game at a time! I don't buy into the three time thing either. The teams are pretty equal. I hope to see another close, defensive game.