Who Will Win The 2018 Alcs?

Who will win the 2018 alcs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I despise the Red Sox because I'm a Yankees fan.

The Astros have a lot of support in Louisiana because we don't have a team in New Orleans. Go Astros!

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Ryan left the Angels and went to the Astros in 1980.

I'm more an Angels fan then a Dodgers fan. Been to see the Angels lots of times.

The only Dodgers game I went to was in 1983 vs the Astros. Jose Cruz hit a home run and the Astros won the game.

I'll probably never go to Dodger Stadium ever again. I don't like their fans
But why do you hate the Astros?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Wait a minute: wasn't that the year the Sox lost the world series to the Mets on the Bill Buckner through-the-legs error? How could you stay mad at them after that epic embarrassment?

The guy who gave up that home run was named Donnie Moore.

Three years later he shot his wife and committed suicide

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Because I don't like them.

They would beat up on the Dodgers in the old NL West. They beat up on the Angels in the new AL West.

They couldn't beat the White Sox in 2005.
But most of the time they got beat up. They were the "Lastros".

Today they are a very different team. They're fun, except for the girlfriend beater. They do little dances and give out Hugs for Homers.

Why are you an Angels fan?

Reactions: semipenguin

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I like the Astros but only because I'm from Houston. I liked watching them when they stank. I like watching them when they don't stank.

I'm neutral about every other team. I have no reason to like or dislike them.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I like the Astros but only because I'm from Houston. I liked watching them when they stank. I like watching them when they don't stank.

I'm neutral about every other team. I have no reason to like or dislike them.

Maybe I have an unhealthy relationship with sports and sports teams, like IRBS.

If I don't like a team, I don't like a team. Also it has changed over time.

I used to hate the Yankees because they kept beating up on the Dodgers back in 77-78.

Then they became good again in 96 and I was ok with it. Then I started to like them a few years later. As long as they don't beat the Angels, I'm good with them.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Do the Astros have rivals? I might dislike them if I knew about them. I've read about other established rivalries, but they all seemed like a hype.

Wouldn't one of the main rivals be the Rangers. That why MLB made them go to the other conference for divisional rivalry.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Wikipedia says they are rivals. I harbor no ill will against them. They had a horrible year.

Unlike NFL teams, I harbor no ill against any baseball team. But the Dodgers and Yankees.

My AL team is the Astros and my NL team is the Dbacks. The Dodgers have been a pain in the ass against the Dbacks for years.