Who Will Win Super Bowl LV?

Who Will Win Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I did decide to watch. I turned it off after KC punted down 7-3. The writing was already on the wall. KC offense was not going to solve TB defense. And the longer the TB was in the league the more insufferable the announcers would become. I checked updates in case KC did start turning things around ... they never did.

I have to view this as yet another coaching failure for Andy Reid.

My early prediction for 2022 is that neither of these team will be back in the SB.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think the myth of Bellecheat and the Patriots is finally being lifted. It is pretty clear he was just lucky and his success likely came from his QB.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
We ended up having cheeseburgers while the game was on. Was watching on and off while working on other things.
Congrats to the Tampa Bay's
We fixed a prime rib with baked potatoes and corn for lunch then during the game we had prime rib burgers with onions and mayo with store bought Steakn’ Shake French fries. Fannnntastic ( I should have voted. I would have said KC wins)

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I think the myth of Bellecheat and the Patriots is finally being lifted. It is pretty clear he was just lucky and his success likely came from his QB.
Bwahahahahahahaha! How do you figure that a 20 year dynasty is due to one guy, just because that guy went to another team, and that team also had a good season? Do you not see how the Bucs' defense has been stopping other teams' offense? Is that because of Brady?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

This was weird. One of those commercials where you don't know why Springsteen is there, and what the point is. It's a nice message, but WTF is has to do with Jeep, IDK. I know you're a Jeep guy, which is cool, but I don't see the connection, other than they thought it would be a nice message.

Reactions: semipenguin

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Bwahahahahahahaha! How do you figure that a 20 year dynasty is due to one guy, just because that guy went to another team, and that team also had a good season? Do you not see how the Bucs' defense has been stopping other teams' offense? Is that because of Brady?
I also saw what happened to the Patriots without him.

The Bucs had an mediocre defence coming into this season. I don't recall any significant changes on defense. If an addition of a player who the team thinks will help them win makes existing mediocre players play at a slightly higher level this would explain the improvement in this area. I have no other explanation. And I would love to give credit to anybody but Media Whore but I am unable to. I think I will nickname this effect the Pretty Boy Derangement Syndrome.