Who here is starting to feel sick next Thursday?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I know if my company did research on my past February calendars they'd find that I always seem to be ill the Thursday before the Daytona 500. Anyone else starting to not feel so good? ;)

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Not me.....I feel great!!! I took next Thursday and Friday off as vacation (I do that every year) and Monday is a holiday so........5 day weekend!! I can't wait!

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I didn't know you were a NASCAR fan, or do you just happen to be off those days, but not to watch the race? lol
I just happen to be off those days, but not to watch the race. :)

I suppose if you furnish me with alcohol, I would watch. After all, isn't that the whole purpose of NASCAR? :p

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I just happen to be off those days, but not to watch the race. :)

I suppose if you furnish me with alcohol, I would watch. After all, isn't that the whole purpose of NASCAR? :p
Can't mail you the alcohol, but I can furnish you with the address of the closest liquor store near you!! And no wiseguy, NASCAR is not all about the alcohol, at least not for me! :)

And here I thought you were a fan already! LOL

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
In my office I see the same people calling off all of the time. I've got close to 20, paid sick days in my bank. Pre-Daytona Thursday is my sick day each and every year since 1993. I can't and will not end this streak! :icon_exclaim:

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Thanks to the slowdown in the automotive industry, I've had the past few months off, and the way it is looking right now i'll have a few more months off.