Who Charted?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Watched Whiplash this weekend.
It gave me anxiety just watching it.
Every missed note, bad chord, wrong tempo, I ever played, ever, came back to me.

Great movie! Loved it. Good soundtrack too.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

isnt that chet haze's dad?

with tom making decisions like this how long is it until he starts flying planes too?

ok, those are my jokes. really though, im not above digging catchy pop songs and i think its cool for tom to do the video.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
looks like x files is making a 6 episode comeback:

'X-Files' to return to Fox as 6-episode 'event series' - NY Daily News

i guess if it does well it will go back to series.

im usually against these constant reboots but i think x files could pull it off. it was a cool show back in the day and if they can make it more gritty ill be happy to watch. shows like hannibal and the following seem to pull off some really dark themes on network tv so i hope it will be more like that.

also, community just started their 6th season on yahoo screen last week.

https://screen.yahoo.com/community/

they have released 3 episodes so far. and they are a few mins longer now that they arent on a network. this show is my geek heaven. i cant think of any episode i have not liked. and as an added bonus alison brie is one of the stars and shes the hottest woman on tv these days.

george-holz2.jpg

Last edited:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
X Files was a good show. Looking forward to it. The Following is a good she too. Imagine if it was on cable.

Sent from my Note 4

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
They should take X-Files out behind the woodshed and put it down. It was good when it seemed like the writers had some kind of cohesive vision for it, but that was a lie.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I guess Hollywood can't think of any new tv shows, instead rebooting old ones now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I guess Hollywood can't think of any new tv shows, instead rebooting old ones now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually their doing a pretty good job with new TV shows

The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Strain
Banshee (Which I just started and is incredible!)
Turn
Justified
True Detective

Just to name a few

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Actually their doing a pretty good job with new TV shows

The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
The Strain
Banshee (Which I just started and is incredible!)
Turn
Justified
True Detective

Just to name a few

The only show I watch on that list is The Strain and 3/4 of the list is AMC and other networks I can't afford to add them to my cable bill. The only decent show on that show is The Walking Dead, which I stop watching in the first season. Maybe one day, I will watch it again.

Back to the hollywood, the major networks. They can't think of anything original, because half the time they go off the air within that year or next season and simply rebooting shows like 24, The Odd Couple and now X-Files. My shows are mostly WWE, a few reality shows and superhero shows.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The only show I watch on that list is The Strain and 3/4 of the list is AMC and other networks I can't afford to add them to my cable bill. The only decent show on that show is The Walking Dead, which I stop watching in the first season. Maybe one day, I will watch it again.

Back to the hollywood, the major networks. They can't think of anything original, because half the time they go off the air within that year or next season and simply rebooting shows like 24, The Odd Couple and now X-Files. My shows are mostly WWE, a few reality shows and superhero shows.

Hopefully one of these days SlingTV, Apple or Sony will have a good affordable over the top service. That way you and a lot of others can afford it.

Hollywood is running out of ideas but I have found some good new shows. Walking Dead is an awesome show. You should sign up for a free month of Netflix and catch up.

Sent from my Note 4

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I wish we could stream television channels from the UK.

thats a great call. there are a bunch of really good british tv shows these days. there are two new ones that ive been watching lately. critical and cucumber. critical is a medical drama but its twist is that the whole hour revolves around one critical patient. there is only about 5 or 6 mins of the doctors drama outside of medicine. i like it quite a bit. cucumber made by russel t davies (the guy in charge of the first few seasons of doctor who) and is a comedy/drama about gay life in the uk. its really entertaining and worth a watch.

back to x files, after this news i think im going to binge the series. i watched it back in the day and remember liking it but i was pretty young when it was new. also i just found out that there is this podcast by kumail nanjiani (the guy from silicon valley) called the x files files where they discuss each episode. kumail is a pretty intune with the type of geek stuff i like so i think ill give that a listen as i get back into the show.

Reactions: semipenguin