Who Am I? Week #524

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
Welcome to the 524th edition of Who Am I?, the weekly game where I dish out a daily clue to a subject and you have to guess who or what it is.

Every day, the clues get easier. The winner of this week's game gets a piece of my gratitude.

This week's subject is a GROUP.

CLUE #1: We formed in England in the 1970s.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I'm guessing the Sex Pistols, best known for Pretty Vacant, God Save The Queen and Anarchy In The UK. They also recorded the lovely, beautiful, heartwarming ballad Who Killed Bambi?

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Knowing how Mister chuck likes to tie the clues to current events.....and knowing about all the recent protests of products that use names and imagery of blacks, Eskimos or Native Americans.....and assuming Kiss Them For Me might, just might, be about drugs.....I'm guessing Siouxsie & The Banshees.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Knowing how Mister chuck likes to tie the clues to current events.....and knowing about all the recent protests of products that use names and imagery of blacks, Eskimos or Native Americans.....and assuming Kiss Them For Me might, just might, be about drugs.....I'm guessing Siouxsie & The Banshees.
That's about as well-reasoned a guess as I can imagine. Perhaps that's it.