Who Am I? Week #487

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Matt Bellamy, lead singer of Muse, is one of many conspiracy theorists who claimed the 9/11 attacks were an "inside job." (Ed Asner, Willie Nelson and Charlie Sheen are among the others.) I have one comment – and one bad pun – regarding Bellamy's idiotic comments: We are not aMused.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Matt Bellamy, lead singer of Muse, is one of many conspiracy theorists who claimed the 9/11 attacks were an "inside job." (Ed Asner, Willie Nelson and Charlie Sheen are among the others.) I have one comment – and one bad pun – regarding Bellamy's idiotic comments: We are not aMused.
Yes, but Muse didn't ever do Ozzfest, based on my repeated searches. But I may have missed something.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Muse was my guess. I never said it was a good guess. It's obviously wrong. What alarms me is how so many people can believe the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, the 1969 moon landing was faked, the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was staged, space aliens live in New Mexico, Elvis Presley faked his death, Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, Barack Obama was born in Kenya, global warming is a hoax, the earth is flat, the CIA ordered the assassination of President Kennedy, and on and on and on.

When anyone tells me humans are evolving and becoming more intelligent, I just cite all the conspiracy theories and say, "Really?"

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
You've been hanging out with 98?
No need to get nasty.....
I'm disappointed to hear that. I though that he was kinda smart.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Muse was my guess. I never said it was a good guess. It's obviously wrong. What alarms me is how so many people can believe the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, the 1969 moon landing was faked, the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was staged, space aliens live in New Mexico, Elvis Presley faked his death, Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, Barack Obama was born in Kenya, global warming is a hoax, the earth is flat, the CIA ordered the assassination of President Kennedy, and on and on and on.

When anyone tells me humans are evolving and becoming more intelligent, I just cite all the conspiracy theories and say, "Really?"
I can easily name 10 things you believe in, which make no sense. Crazy is in the eye of the beholder.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Well the first 2 times I combed through the entire ozzfest lineup, I passed on bands that I never remotely heard of. By the 3rd round, I found it. Very challenging. Great game King!

Reactions: kingchuck69