Who Am I? Week #480

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
Welcome to the 480th edition of Who Am I?, the weekly game where I dish out a daily clue to a subject and you have to guess who or what it is.

Every day, the clues get easier. The winner of this week's game gets a piece of my gratitude.

This week's subject is a THING.

CLUE #1: I was founded in the 1950s.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Someone might be able to identify the "Who" after the third clue is given. The fourth clue should not be given at the same time as the third clue. If, after eight hours, no one gets the correct answer from the third clue, then give the fourth clue. This plan will be fair and equitable and will comply with all state and federal legal standards. (I'm not an attorney but I watch reruns of Matlock and Perry Mason.)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Someone might be able to identify the "Who" after the third clue is given. The fourth clue should not be given at the same time as the third clue. If, after eight hours, no one gets the correct answer from the third clue, then give the fourth clue. This plan will be fair and equitable and will comply with all state and federal legal standards. (I'm not an attorney but I watch reruns of Matlock and Perry Mason.)
If I was King, just for making this post, I would do *3* simultaneous clues tomorrow morning.

Reactions: scotchandcigar